37 MINUTES AGO Serious question, girl... WHY ARE YOU STILL SINGLE? http://t.co/dJowf9GVWE

AN HOUR AGO @BaileeMadison we love you too, Bailee! Good luck tonight at the #AMAs babe 😘😘

AN HOUR AGO RT @BaileeMadison: HOW SWEET. Love you guys! Thank you!!! Xo “@girlslifemag: @BaileeMadison is slaaaaaaaying the high pony 😍: http://t.co/http://t.co/XMFVQ60G3B#hairspo

COMMENTS

Candy Bin Dos and Don'ts

Halloween is right around the corner and everywhere ya look there’s tonsa candy. What’s a girl to do? We’ve got the deets on which treats are sweet on your bod and which are anything but.

I don't like to do that I just eat the candy I like but I don't get sick

by Sun-Kiss on 10/1/2010 10:10:56 PM

lol i'm just goin the traditional way! Eatin' as much candy all night as i want until i get siock! lol

by rorowe on 10/1/2010 9:16:59 PM

To keep people from rotting their teeth out my orthodontist actually pays people for their halloween candy! You get 1 dollar per pound of candy that you bring into his office after halloween, so since I don't really like much candy anyways I just take the whole thing in to his office! then the temptation is gone! Plus, they donate the same amount of money that I get to the charity of my choice! Lol, it isn't much, but hey, I don't kill my teeth and at least it's more money than if I didn't do it! I think it's smart... and there are probably dentists in many towns that do something similar.

by mads202 on 10/1/2010 8:02:05 PM

Im not sure if this is true every were, but at least by me, they don't give away the ones with halloweennie stuff on it (they give it away arould the winter holodays most times)

by lilsmilyface on 10/1/2010 7:11:09 PM

mod mod mod
so i bought these really cool flip flops about three years ago. i have two pairs, blue, and pink. they are so comfy because they are this really interesting spongy material. it is like rubber, that criscrosses and looks like a sponge. they have rubber straps and i love them. only thing is that they are getting kind of old, and i really want to get a new pair because they are the perfect flip flops. i was wondering if you could help me, or if anyone can help me for that matter. i really love them. please help me.
riel5

Hey girl, oh i love those! They  were totally all the rage a few summers ago. I'm gonna bring em back this summer!! I think you can get a little more wear out of them. But if you want to search for a new pair, you might just have to do a search online. Try google and say something like "spongy bottom flipflops" and something is bound to come up. Good luck! =]
Lauren R.

by riel5 on 10/1/2010 6:07:04 PM

MOD MOD! Hii i entered your bratz contest and not to be mean or anything but my video was so much better and creative then some of the videos that got entered. Mine had to be downloaded I think ... i'm just wondering did mine even go through?

Im sure yours was great too Im sorry you didnt win but thats a matter of opinion! Better luck next time!

Lindsay S.

by kiittykat on 10/1/2010 4:37:10 PM

These r great tips! Smile

by olympicluver on 10/1/2010 4:06:52 PM

wow that is going to be hard to follow i LOVE chocolate. :p

by chickeymizzou24 on 10/1/2010 3:02:31 PM

MOD MOD awesome. Thanks! But I love skittles is there anything that I can do to have some but not do so much damage?

Hey girl! Why dont you try to have just ONE handfull! I try to do that when I eat candy. Its so hard, duh, but you can do it!

Lindsay S.

by softballgirl11 on 10/1/2010 1:20:05 PM

1st comment!

these are really good tips!

by natalieisyourmod on 10/1/2010 1:05:29 PM