7 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

10 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

11 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

Editor's Blog: Yummy Eats for Early October

October is my favorite month of the year (and not just because it’s my birthday month). Apples are at their best, pumpkins are sitting on...

I like to eat muffins in the mourning. i like banana and pumpkin muffins. My dad make the best muffins!!!!!

by pointedancer33 on 10/26/2010 6:12:48 PM

IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GIRLS OUT THERE LISTEN UP
if your are under the age of fifty which i am guessing u all are you want to know this info when your a young girl soy milk can be very bad for in messes up your insides it can make you start your period early all sorts of things you DONT wan't so use something like fresh milk or low fat milk or vitamin enriched milk only older women should drink soy if you have any other Q. check my account

by meme35921 on 10/15/2010 10:18:53 PM

MOD,
How much would you expect a person who is 4'10'' to weigh? Just your opinion - thanks!

hey! well I don't really have an opinion about that, since I don't have expectations about what someone's weight "should" or "shouldn't" be.  Talk to your doctor about what's healthy for you, that would be best since I can't actually say what's right for you.

Helen S.

by ilovehamsters77 on 10/9/2010 7:20:25 PM

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS, YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVER OF YOUR LIFE. TOMMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS, DON'T STOP, THIS IS FREAKY.

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by cupcake_and_coach on 10/6/2010 7:57:51 PM

by playboy_babe on 10/8/2010 2:46:08 AM

i am going to be a hippie for halloween and so are my two bff's. how can we vary our costumes so they don't look alike and how can i add more pizzaz to mine? i am going more retro, will my bff's r going more go-go dancer and the other is going as a peace love happiness kind of hippie.

Awesome idea! One of you could go for the go-go dancer style, one for a more boho look {think a long skirt, cropped denim vest}, and the other for a retro vintage feel {white or denim bellbottoms, headband around your forehead, flowy feminine top, etc.}. Just have fun with it! And ask mom or dad for help since they might have a good idea of what was worn in the time period from their older sibs or even their own experiences Smile
Lauren C.

by dancer10196 on 10/4/2010 9:37:37 PM

im gonna be red riding hood for halloween. Alot of people be that but I like it. probably wear glitter or some thing to make it more original.

by jello4eve on 10/4/2010 9:03:21 PM

OMG, last Halloween, one of my neighbors who is in elementary school dressed up as Edward Cullen. He wore all black, spiked up his hair, and wore a bit of eye makeup. It was hilarious.

by Scorpio1027 on 10/4/2010 7:48:31 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!I have no idea what to wear on haloween I know alot of girls are asking you this but I kind of wanted a scary costume but something cute..u know wat I mwan right!!!my mom wants to og shopping this weekend HELPPPP also wat make up and hair do I use..and should the october magazines be out yet..I never got mine:c thanks so much xoxoxoxo flippy678Laughing~~~

Hey girl!  As for costumes, there are so many scary/cute options!  You could be a witch, vampire, or a devil.  As you go shopping, there will be tons of options, and you can always add your own touch - like colorful streaks in your hair, or intense eyeliner or glitter!  I'm not totes sure if everyone has gotten their October issue yet, but if it doesn't show up soon, you can always check your account status here:  https://secure.girlslife.com/

Marie H.

by flippy678 on 10/4/2010 7:23:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD Hi, so me and my friends are thinking about being greek gods for halloween. Like one of us could be aphrodite or athena but their are 5 maybe 6 of us, how could we get/make costumes for cheap and how would we? Do you have any suggestions on how to? Thanks so much!

Hey girl!  The great thing about being greek gods is that you can make cute costumes out of sheets (literally!).  You might want to do a search online for how to make a toga out of a sheet - it's super-easy and you don't even have to cut it up!

Marie H.

by DolphinLover123 on 10/4/2010 7:19:30 PM

MOD what arer soem ways to get asked to dance? or to confidently ask a guy to dance? Also, what do you do if he says no?

Hey girl!  The important thing is to just be out there socializing with guys you are interested in.  Smile, be confident and positive, and really listen when you talk with them.  Same applies if you want to ask them - you just have to be straightforward and confident in yourself.  If he says no, try not to freak.  Just say, "Oh, okay, I thought it would be fun," and try not to seem too upset.  Also, be proud of yourself for making the bold effort!

Marie H.