6 HOURS AGO Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? http://t.co/t6rGzm22ZX

9 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

10 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

COMMENTS

My period started--and then stopped!

I had my period once a few months ago and haven’t had it since. Is this normal? Is there anything I can do to make...

MODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!!!
I got my first period a few years ago, then I didnt get it again until a few months ago then I just got it for the third time IN MY LIFE this week... Is this normal????
I was worried before and I have posted more of these but I never got a response... Thanks

Hey honey, sorry you did not get a response. For irregular periods, you should consult with your doctor to explain the situation. He/she can give the best reasoning as to why this is occurring.

Amalia E.

by emmabean on 10/19/2011 1:51:35 AM

Mod I have had my period for about 3 years and I am not sexually active. It's been about 2 months since my last period. Is this normal?

Yep, this is pretty normal and is nothing to worry about. If you've changed your diet or exercise recently, that may have something to do with it.

xoxo Allie

Allie S.

by tumblekitten on 4/5/2011 5:18:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
--Okay, so normally my period is regular. But i haven't had it in like a month and a half now. Is this normal? ThankS (:

hey! in the first year it's sometimes irregular.
Helen S.

by emycoke on 4/2/2011 2:53:07 PM

well was that ur first time having ur period???:Obecause i just had myn for the first time and my mom told me when u first star the next time it comes around i might b a few months, because ur body isnt used to it!!!!?:O if its not ur first time then idk...........:OFrown

by jade423 on 3/3/2011 7:48:55 PM

Mod
I have such heavy discharge I have to wear a pantyliner
does this mean my period is coming
I am 14

Hey girlie, it does

Paige T.

by Bball41baby on 1/16/2011 9:49:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD I've been having my period for about A year and a half and two weeks ago I had one and it's back again!!!! I'm scared. Whats wrong should I see a doctor or is it normal??????

Hey girlie! It is normal for that to happen sometimes, since periods can be affected by your environment or stress levels. Just keep an eye on this period, and if it lasts for more than a week, consult your doctor as soon as possible
Jessica W.

by Bomboogled17 on 1/5/2011 9:57:28 AM

why does it say Marly Z at the bottom of my post?

by elizabethmariexo on 1/4/2011 6:36:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD I have been on my period for 3 years now, and I have gotten it every month and it has been pretty regular. But I have now gone a month and a half with out getting my period, and I'm not sexually active. What should I do?

Hey girlie! Have you been losing a lot of weight lately? Usually when you lose weight at rapid speeds, you end up losing a lot of the nutrients that promote a healthy menstrual cycle. When I was in my junior year of high school, I had gone without my period for 3 months and I was still a virgin. I was a little freaked out, but then my doctor told me I was anorexic. Make sure you are not underweight for it could mean you are losing a lot of nutrients that are necessary to help your body function properly
Jessica W.

by sparklebunny11 on 12/29/2010 2:32:13 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD i told my mom i had started my period and i thought i did but (what i thought i had) 2 periods it stopped my mom keeps asking if i need more i i always say the same thing "no"how do i tell my mom? thank you for your time

Hey girl, If you stopped having your period, I think it would definitely be good to talk to your mom.  You could bring it up sometime when you two are alone.  Or, next time you say "no," explain why.  Tell her you haven't had your period since whenever the last time was.  It may start up again, but it's good to keep your mom updated.  That way, if you need to check in with your doc, she already knows what's going on.  xoxo

Marie H.

by texastween on 12/27/2010 9:05:43 PM

i have the same problem because the last time ive had my period was in june and im worried

by superdork43 on 12/18/2010 3:41:41 PM