1 HOURS AGO Happy birthday, #Virgo! See what the stars have in store this week: http://t.co/wZe6T0EWcq

12 HOURS AGO It's not the @ddlovato + @joejonas reunion that we've been waiting for, but...still, big news for #demi and a #jobro: http://t.co/CRvVglpjZb

14 HOURS AGO Still trying to figure out the whole #iwokeuplikethis thing? Try our 4 secrets for natural beauty and wake up pretty: http://t.co/GEEl1Sjy74

COMMENTS

My period started--and then stopped!

I had my period once a few months ago and haven’t had it since. Is this normal? Is there anything I can do to make...

if i am 9 should i use a pad or a tampon with a sensitive vagina?

by questions123 on 12/9/2010 10:34:21 PM

I am exactly like this. I got mine in July and I had a normal period for a week. Then I got it again about 3 weeks later, maybe beginning of August, but it only lasted about 2 or 3 days. I havent had it since. So now it's been 4 months! I'm glad I read this though. It makes me less worried.
Marly Z.

by elizabethmariexo on 12/3/2010 9:26:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD ok i got my period november 2009 and then i got it september 2010 and i have not had my period since sould i see a doc? HELP! MOD MOD MOD

Hey, girlie! It's not unusual for girls to go a long amount of time without getting their periods when they first get it., so don't freak. If you think something may be wrong though, you can definitely go talk to a doc to make sure!

Bridget R.

by mary12cutie on 11/30/2010 12:58:55 AM

Im 12 years old and i still havent had my period !!! my mom didnt get hers till she was in grade 8 so is it genetic ? ... i need HELP !!! please reply !!

by Ms.Hip-Hop on 11/26/2010 1:22:28 PM

I have a problem. I am 11 yrs old an I still didn't get my period!!! My older sister she got her period and so did my friends!!!!!!! I'm the only one. What happened? Please Reply!

by Shanjida on 11/26/2010 2:11:28 AM

Omg! I am the same way you guys are! My family doctor is a guy and that would just be awkward. I really don't Want to see a doctor about. It's STRESSING ME OUT!!

by malshow32 on 11/24/2010 10:30:54 PM

i got my period on my thirteenth birthday and it was normal for about half a year almost a year. then it stopped. its been a year and a bit and I'm 15 now and worried. i did tell my mom and we went and saw a doctor. i got a blood test and an ultrasound and the doctor said everything was OK. i tried to tell them i think something is wrong down there but for some reason they said it was OK. I still have full period symptoms and its like i have my period but its not red? even the discharge but not as much as a normal period? they said they might put me on birth control to get it started but I'm not sure? and there is no way anyone is looking down there. what should i do?

by lawnchair on 11/16/2010 12:49:22 AM

MOD!MOD!
Hi so I started my period last year in september, and then got it regularly every month up until July. I haven't got it since then, and it's freaking me out. I can't be pregnant, and I'm terrified of seeing a gynecologist. My mom says that I shouldn't ask those questions to a doctor, just because she's awkward with it. I can't even talk to her or my sister about it, but it's really starting to scare me because I get a lot of discharge and stuff...Help?

Hey girlie, if you haven't had any kind of bleeding then it might be a good idea to talk to a doctor and figure out what's going on. It might not be anything to worry about, but it's better to know for sure.

Lauren T.

by liyasaurus on 11/7/2010 11:48:03 PM

So I had My period for the first time in May 2009 and I haven't had it since I am scared and don't know what to do HELP!

by brave17 on 11/4/2010 9:29:58 PM

whoa seriously hope you didnt...u kno...DO IT but other than that its fine it happened to me too once.

by tinkerbellea96 on 11/4/2010 6:17:33 PM