8 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

10 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

11 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

My period started--and then stopped!

I had my period once a few months ago and haven’t had it since. Is this normal? Is there anything I can do to make...

I got my first period almost 2 years ago and its still irregular but the strange thing is in the summer through september ive skipped my periods both years. I'm glad I get a few months off of periods as well as school but should I be scared?

Hey girl, no it does happen to some girls. It happens to a few of my friends. If you're worried, ask your mom to see a gynecologist. Just to make sure everything's alright. =] Nothing to worry about!
Lauren R.

by Livia215 on 10/28/2010 9:47:00 PM

i got my period for the first time in june and it last 4 days, i got it again in july and that also lasted for days but I have not had it since& am now skipping 3 months,is this normal?

Hey chickie,

When our periods start for the first time, it's 100% normal for them to be totally irregular. It's annoying, but it's not weird at all! If you're concerned though, you can definitely chat with your doc and explain your situation to make sure things are progressing normally.

Lauren C.

by brunettee on 10/25/2010 8:56:10 PM

MOD! heyy Smile ok so i got my period a september 2009, and it was the 13th + or - 1 day at the most each time. and every month. but now its been over a year, and its 9 days late ! im worried ! i havent like had IT or anything, but still ! i have been sick for the last couple weeks and not eating as much... could it be because of this? thanks Smile

Hey girl that is definitely it whenever you change up your eating habbits or exercise habbits it delays it. Hope you feel better Smile

Lindsay S.

by tennisstar21 on 10/22/2010 2:51:46 PM

hey chicas!

need advice? i got it! post anything on my profile and ill get back to you ASAP!

by carolinerr on 10/20/2010 6:34:10 PM

hey mod okay so its almost been 2 yrs since my period started and my period was supposed to come a few days ago AT THE LATEST, but it hasnt. and i think that this may be b/c skool started and im stressed (ish) and busy but i have no clue. i havent gotten myself pregnant or anythingat all so whats going on? im kinda freaked out. will it come or will i skip this month?

Hey chica! Lots of things, including stress, can totally affect your cycle. I wouldn't be worried just yet. Periods can be irregular. And you're probably just late. If you're not having sex, then I wouldn't worry about it. Smile

Becca G.

by ankitsa124 on 10/18/2010 7:27:44 PM

I've been on my period for a few years now, I was getting really bad cramps so I went on the pill. I've been off it now for a few months but the last time i had my period was over over a month ago. What's going on?

by has-a-llama on 10/17/2010 3:13:58 PM

I first got my period 4 years ago and it's NEVER been irregular. I'm not sexually active. But this month, it's late. What's going on???

Hey girlie, it could be anything. Sometimes stress can affect your period or if there's something else unusual going on in your life right now that might be affecting your body. The good news is that you haven't been sexually active you can't be pregnant.
Lauren T.

by writergal24 on 10/13/2010 8:27:56 PM

by maegan glasco on 10/10/2010 3:36:40 PM

Peroids are confusing sometimes. Im thirteen and i started in january. Ive only had 10 peroids and my friends have had like 30 plus.

by bikinigirl1221 on 10/9/2010 10:49:06 PM

I started my period when I was 10 now I'm fourteen. The last time I had it was in July and I'm not sexually active. What's wrong?

Hey girl,

Sometimes the first few years of your period (I have heard up to five years) can be irregular. While it's probably normal, it seems a little weird that it stopped for that amount of time, so maybe you could call your doctor and check to see if she wants to see you for a follow up appointment. I wouldn't worry, but you might want to get it checked out just in case.

Vanessa J.

by kitkatkathryn on 10/9/2010 11:32:47 AM

Don’t avoid that sweet craving today. If you restrict yourself now, you might end up eating way too much at your next meal.
As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

A dog’s mouth is cleaner than a human’s.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?