1 HOURS AGO Halloween is quickly approaching! Tweet us pics of your costumes in progress ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ป

2 HOURS AGO Bored with your ho-hum H20? Amp it up with these fresh fruit infusions for a taste of summer:

3 HOURS AGO Is kale *actually* good for you?

3 speedy solutions to your biggest brow problems

Quick fixes for your most common eyebrow blunders!

my mom won't let me do anything to my eyebrows until i'm married! is there anything i can do to get them looking pretty?

hey! you could try using a brow pencil to give them more definition Smile

Helen S.

by singitloud99 on 1/10/2013 6:32:33 PM

Hey Hockeygal5, a thong can be worn as underwear or swimwear. It's designed like any other undergarment but with less fabric. It's very skimpy and doesn't cover your rear as much as regular underwear. Xoxo

what is a thong? Lynae P.

by Hockeygal5 on 6/2/2012 1:59:11 PM

My eyebrows have always been super bushy and my mom is finally allowing me to do something about it. Which is better... tweezing or waxing?

Hey girl, tweezing is good for touch-ups but waxing works best initially to shape them.

Alyssa B.

by bubbles4567890 on 8/11/2011 11:07:21 PM

I got this fancy electric razor for easter, with a small eye brow attatchment. I hated plucking so my mom was gonna teach me to shave my eye brows. I didn't hear her say wait , so I turned it on. In 10 seconds I had shaved off half of my eyebrow.

by arg5890 on 3/6/2011 8:48:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD i have weird eybrows. i really want to fix them. is there a good, easy, CHEAP way to fix em up? like, something i could get at CVS. haha thanks for answering Smile

Hey girly! You could always go to a salon, and get them waxed. Typically, it costs between $8-12. And, they're pros, so you wouldn't have to worry about messing them up Smile

Becca G.

by horseluver686 on 1/30/2011 6:20:49 PM

My mom has taken me to get electrolysis on my eyebrows a few times, and I like how they look afterward, but it hurts really bad and after I'm done I have little red scabs over the hair follicles. Will my skin ever get used to the electrolysis? Is there a different way to get rid of the hair besides waxing or plucking or electrolysis?

Hey! I don't know too much about electrolysis so I can't necessarily speak to that, and nothing comes to mind in terms of other ways to remove hair, good luck!
Helen S.

by monkeygal22 on 1/29/2011 1:55:27 PM

I have never done my eyebrows before, & I have asked my mom to do them for me, but she won't. I don't know what to do with them. I don't like them bushy & the way they are. Can someone PLEASE tell me how to arch them? Or just pluck them?

by iloveyouu.116 on 1/8/2011 11:17:06 AM

i got my eyebrows waxed for the first time today. it actually didnt hurt that much. the esthetician both waxed and plucked my brows and honestly the plucking hurt more than the waxing! lol but they look great!

by september_cutie_212344 on 1/1/2011 7:44:53 PM

i really want to do my eyebrows and i want to talk to my mom. what should i say?

by awesomeblue on 12/29/2010 4:44:34 PM

I need help so badly! I recently took off my acrylic nails and now my nail bed is now damaged! I don't know what to do! Can you help me please?
- Distressed Mel

Hey Mel,

Fake nails are really bad for our natural nails, so believe it or not it's normal to experience peeling, tearing, or softening of our natural nails after we remove them. Unfortunately, the only thing to do is to wait for them to grow out completely. Use some more acetone nail polish remover to make sure all of the glue is gone. Afterwards, wash your hands and clip your nails so they're short and clean. t's important to keep them clean and well-groomed while they're growing, and you can also apply a fast-growing clear nail polish (like Sally Hansen) to help them along. Pamper your nails and nail beds with lotion every day - massage your cuticles (the little bits of skin by the nail bed) and just try to be patient!

Lauren C.

by MelSaysRawr on 12/27/2010 4:52:17 PM

We canโ€™t get enough graphic leggings. Rock thicker ones on their own with a blazer, tank and boots or thin ones under a plain dress.
You're going to the movies Friday night with a group of friends. What movie do you see?

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!