6 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

7 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

10 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

3 speedy solutions to your biggest brow problems

Quick fixes for your most common eyebrow blunders!

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
ok so i want to start plucking my eyebrows but are they gonna be all red and stuff? i dont want them to be and if they are, i want the redness to go away as fast as possible!! any advice??? please help!!

Hey girlie, a trick that I learned is to use eye drops that make redness go away on your eyebrows. Just put a few drops on your finger and rub it wherever there are red spots.

Lauren T.

by crazychicaincali on 12/4/2010 6:56:57 PM

Dear MOD,
i keep over plucking my eyebrows. It's getting realy old now and my parents finally noticed and now they're mad cause I'm 'too young'. What do I do while they are growing out and to keep from this happening again?

Hey girlie, draw a line on your eyebrow with an eyeliner pencil or something else that will come off easy so you know where you need to stop plucking. In the meantime, use an eyebrow pencil that matches your eyebrow to fill in what's missing.

Lauren T.

by liv*laff*luv on 11/24/2010 9:28:05 PM

MOD!!!
So I'm 15 and I think it's time I start doing my eyebrows! But I don't know how and I'm kids scared. Can you help??? Thanks Smile

Hey girl, I'd suggest getting your mom to help you the first time or getting them waxed with her. It's important you have a parent that first time to make sure you get the shape right.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Misbubbles on 11/16/2010 5:27:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD this is urgent and nes to b replied really bad (not trying to be pushy but its bad) So i was plucking my eyebrows and before i knew it the inside parts to my eyebrows (the part closest to my nose) was shaved off!!!! will brown eyeliner work insted of a broww pencil? and will it b noticable? thanx a whole lot! luv the website!

Hey girl,

So were you plucking with tweezers or shaving? It's definitely better to use tweezers — I don't think you're supposed to shave your eyebrows. For the time being, brown eyeliner will probably work as long as it is about the same color as your eyebrow hair. It may be noticeable but you should try to blend it into your hair in a way that isn't overly noticeable. Fix your eyebrows in front of a mirror so that you are sure it will look OK. For the future, maybe you could draw out a guideline with your eyeliner/eyebrow pencil, and then pluck the spaces that are around that. It's normally best to only pluck from the bottom. You could also get your eyebrows waxed at a salon and then pluck to follow the eyebrow shape that was waxed.

Vanessa J.

by heathermag on 11/13/2010 8:40:52 AM

i have super fat bushy eyebrows and i cant so anything because the hairs are super long. i dont know what to do help!

by dolence7 on 11/4/2010 10:22:08 PM

Hey girls, for eye lids you should do a very lighy color on the bottom. Then starting at your teer duct draw a line up in a dark color so you look like a super star. Enjoy!!!

by Cutie314 on 11/3/2010 8:59:33 PM

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS, YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVER OF YOUR LIFE. TOMMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS, DON'T STOP, THIS IS FREAKY.

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by haileehise on 11/3/2010 6:29:27 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by haileehise on 11/3/2010 6:29:03 PM

hey lovesmakupbutnotcrazy,
It may hurt a bit when tweezing, trust me I went through this, and it does hurt A LOT! But you get used to it after a while. Just think about the end result of what you'll have. A trick is to put ice on them to kind of freeze them before you tweeze them. It can help numb the pain a bit. Good luck!

by hannah12 on 11/1/2010 11:10:14 PM

mod mod mod i hav blond eyebrows how can i make them stand ut better?

Hey girl!  I've never done it myself, but you could experiment with a brow pencil.  Just don't go too much darker than your hair color, or it might look unnatural.  xoxo

Marie H.