3 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

3 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

4 HOURS AGO 5 book babes who had #awesomesauce summer jobs: http://t.co/fbg3ePO9v9

COMMENTS

3 speedy solutions to your biggest brow problems

Quick fixes for your most common eyebrow blunders!

MOD!
I've heard you can dye your eyelashes? Is this true? If so, is it dangerous and expensive? See I'm going to a school with uniforms and you cannot wear makeup, but I wear mascara, cause without it, I look REALLY tired, and was wondering if I dyed them instead, if I could just curl them and they'd look like they had mascara on them? Thanks!

Hey girlie, you can get them tinted, I think is what they call it, at some salons for $10-30. It'll make your eyelashes permanently darker.

Lauren T.

by hannah12 on 10/31/2010 11:35:39 PM

I have FAT eyebrows and my face hurts after I use tweezers. Of course waxing hurts. I don't know what to do.
Any advice

by lovesmakupbutnotcrazy on 10/29/2010 10:24:13 AM

Any advice

by lovesmakupbutnotcrazy on 10/29/2010 10:06:59 AM

MOD
~
I always try too pluck my eyebrows but after a few hairs my eyes start too water cause it hurts. waxiing hurts too . do you have any ideas ?

hey girl, there's a new process with a string that somehow gets the hairs off. Apparently it's completely painless. They usually have kiosks in the mall for this process. I've never tried it, but why not give it a go! =]
Lauren R.

by lovelessthanthree on 10/28/2010 10:52:25 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
My eyebrows are full, and look bushy, and my friends make fun of me all the time, and if i tweeze them they look weird, and if i cut the brow hairs short, u can see place where there is no hair, my eyebrows are practically a straight line, and i am afraid of waxing n sometimes when I tweeze the hairs are so thick it hurts, what should i do to make them look nice???????????????????????

hey! full brows are beautiful and can be a very face defining feature, you could just accept them and tell your friends not to be so mean. If you still want to shape them waxing tweezing, and nair products are your most basic options. good luck!

Helen S.

by katzrock112 on 10/28/2010 6:09:55 PM

There is ABSOLUTLY NO signup.All you have to do is comment.
What do we talk about?ANYTHING!
There is NO MODS in this group.You are free to give advice as you wish.
Comment,help girls at GL with thier problems,help with homwork ANYTHING YOU WANT!
Got a problem that mods are too busy for?Ask us!
You are ALWAYS welcome to ask for advice!
Please check it out!
Smile

by clubfree on 10/24/2010 7:23:53 PM

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS, YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVER OF YOUR LIFE. TOMMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS, DON'T STOP, THIS IS FREAKY.

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by lavenderqueen248 on 10/24/2010 6:48:11 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by lavenderqueen248 on 10/24/2010 6:47:01 PM

hey girls! come check out my profile (with over 1000 comments) if you need some advice, or just someone to talk toSmile i'll get back to you within a day or two. thanks!
-Chloe<3<3

by chlojo98 on 10/22/2010 8:03:32 PM

MODMOD MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD! i just waxed my eyebrows like a half hour ago and it stings like crazy. I put on some lotion cuz i thought that would make it feel better but that made it sting even worse do u hav any tips on how to make it feel better? thnx in advance! Smile

hey lotion or exfoliate your face! Its hard but the best thing to do is actually not touch them because otherwise red bumps can show up!

Lindsay S.