Bridget M.

is modding

36 MINUTES AGO Find out how Santa made this little girl's real life dreams come true: http://t.co/IJavBkaP0Y

1 HOURS AGO OMG have you seen @ArianaGrande's new music video yet?! http://t.co/GEqJclbbp2

2 HOURS AGO See Toby from #PLL in a whole new way: http://t.co/LbGq9tjMCb

COMMENTS

3 speedy solutions to your biggest brow problems

Quick fixes for your most common eyebrow blunders!

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey, so my skin has been REALLY horrible lately. I've had waaaaay more zits than normal, and my acne regimen hasn't been working. Even my makeup won't completely cover it. Is there anything I can do? Thank you!! xoxo

Hey, girlie! Acne def. stinks. If it's out of control you might consider visiting a dermatologist. For now, I'd lay off the makeup and let your skin breathe. Are you eating a lot of greasy foods? Are you stressed out? Things like that can make your skin worse than normal.

- Brittany T.
Brittany T.

by Moon Dance on 10/7/2010 10:18:48 PM

Hey Girlies!
Need advice on friends, boys, family, makeup, style, clothes, growing up, and skin? Comment on my profile, I'd be happy to help Smile

by GottaLoveLaura on 10/7/2010 8:06:41 PM

MOD**********
I'm a cheerleader, and the past couple of weeks at my gymnastics gym they have been having open gym for competitive cheerleading. I think I'd like it, but it is really expensive. its $500, plus this year I'm also going on a school trip for $500. My mom is also getting her hours cut, and I don't think there is a big possibility, but there is a possibility she could get fired sometime in a few months (maybe not, who knows, my dad works too he works full time my mom part time). I want to try it, but I feel really bad about the money because I feel like it is my responsibility to try to save money because my dad and brother spend money whenever they want, and lots of it. We have to commit tonight, and I really have no clue. Can you help please? Thanks Smile

hey! Sorry to hear that, it's a tough  decision for sure.  Talk to your mom. Acknowledge the fact that you know times are tight. Maybe you can both agree on a portion of the money you can contribute.  If it's impossible this year, start saving now and maybe you'll have enough by next year. Good luck!

Helen S.

by lilgirlyme on 10/7/2010 3:10:07 PM

MOD!! MOD!! MOD!!
help!! i really hav a huge crush on this guy and he obviously likes me back but is too afraid to talk to me!! hes so shy that he like avoids me but stares at me all the time during class!! he told all his friends tht he likes me but acts like i dont exist!!! I just got moved nxt to him in my social studies class and i wanna talk to him but idk wht to say!!! and i dont hav a fone so i cant txt him or hang out cuz im only in 7th grade and im not allowed to!! and hes really cute and i wanna go out with him but idk how to talk to him!!

Hey girlie, ask him a question about the homework or something else in the class. Or just say hi when you both sit down and see where it goes from there.
Lauren T.

by futuremrsbieber98 on 10/7/2010 12:50:46 AM

Mod Mod Mod
My eyebrows look kinda bushy. I think I should pluck but my mom thinks I don't need to. Is she right? a lot of my friends do but they have darker hair. My hair and eyebrows are blond, but i stil think they look bad. HELP!!!!

Hey girlie, do whatever makes you most comfortable. But if you want to pluck them try to get your mom's help so you don't mess them up.
Lauren T.

by meg9813 on 10/6/2010 11:30:45 PM

MOD
I overplucked my eyebrows and the are so thin! I want to gro them back and start over but i dont want stubble!!Help!!!

Hey girlie, your eyebrows won't look stubbly when they grow back in, but it will take a few weeks. Try an eyebrow pencil to fill them in until they do.
Lauren T.

by myclique on 10/6/2010 10:04:16 PM

Mod!!!
Okay so I just moved to a new area where I didn't know anyone at first. There is this boy in a couple if my classes that I think is ABSOLUTELY adorable!! But he doesn't know me. What are some rips just to at least talk to him?? Please help I can't stop thinking bout him!!!

Hey girlie, ask him a question about one of the classes you have together. It'll be a great starter and it'll seem natural.
Lauren T.

by busbooustink on 10/6/2010 10:04:00 PM

MODMODMODMOD So there is this guy that likes me and asked me out. The thing is though, I don't like him back, at all! The only reason that I put up with him and make conversation is because I like hanging out with his friends. He is super rude and annoying(not just to me but to everyone). Also, I just am not interested in him. He is not my type at all and besides, I have a crush on someone else. I said that I'm not allowed to date(because I'm not) but now he is practically stalking me! He keeps trying to talk to me on Facebook and I ignore him. He tries to talk to me by our lockers but I just say vague things and try to be as polite but cold as possible. Also, if he sees me going to my locker he all but sprints to his locker to lurk! If anything, I've been rude to him since the start. What should I do? I don't want to be mean or anything but I don't want to talk to him!!!!!

Hey girlie, tell him that you just don't like him like that. Even though it might be a lie, just tell him that he's ok as a friend, but you don't want more than that.

Lauren T.

by londongirl12 on 10/6/2010 10:03:20 PM

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS, YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVER OF YOUR LIFE. TOMMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS, DON'T STOP, THIS IS FREAKY.

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by fashiongurl on 10/6/2010 9:02:18 PM

moastly all i pluck is the hair in between my eebrows. No unibrows for me!!!

by kjm109 on 10/6/2010 8:39:40 PM