The Best Way to Veg Out

Considering going green? Whether you can’t imagine noshing on cute animals, wanna slash your impact on the Earth or eat in a more heart-healthy way...

my sis is vegan and i eat total junk food, im prolly goin flexitarian because i still love chicken/steak and my bro wood make fun of me 4 bein like my sis, anyone else going flexitarian?

by guitargirl7321 on 5/24/2011 1:11:36 PM

I am a vegetarian!!!

by spunkygirl03 on 5/2/2011 6:36:14 PM

I am thinking of going vegetarian, and these seem like great tips! However: I am a family-oriented girl (as in, I am a total pushover when it comes to the 'rents) and I am afraid that I'll hurt their feelings/make them mad by telling them that I want to veg out. This is pretty important to me: any tips on how to help my parents feel okay with my decision, and how to keep the peace in a meat-chowing fam?

by kgeekchic on 3/26/2011 1:13:32 PM

It's the new year and I am trying to come up with a resolution still and going vegetarian ( don't know if I spelled it rite or not ) can I have some advice on what I should do for starters ?

by Vballgal53 on 1/3/2011 1:37:26 PM

Begining the New Years im going Vegetarian. However not vegan (That is a little too strict). Laughing

by neonangel98 on 12/29/2010 8:52:30 PM

im a veggitarrian.if you stick with it, then its not that not pure veggie.ieat eggs. some ppl go vegan which is NOTHING at all that comes from animals.even milk!

by lipsmackergal5 on 11/9/2010 6:02:13 PM

im twelve and weigh 177 lbs alot? i know i cant do anything someone comment on my profile or on here and hep mepleeeeez dude !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by <3 beingfat on 10/26/2010 9:07:00 PM

Also, you can just eat white meat (chicken), or just eat sea food.

by skichick95 on 10/24/2010 2:06:55 PM

(*is going kosher instead*)

If I can give any advice, DON'T JUMP INTO DECISIONS LIKE THIS. This is life-impacting stuff. Research. Study. Just because you feel guilty eating animals doesn't mean you should suddenly spring the news that you're going veggie on your parents at the dinner table. Just... be informed and be smart. ;)

by Superleigh50 on 10/23/2010 8:35:36 PM

i posted my comment on here 2 days ago and it hasnt shown up yet

Hey girlie, if it didn't show up then one of the mods deleted it because they thought it was inappropriate. Try again.

Lauren T.

by mikka_96 on 10/20/2010 11:57:59 PM

Always hungry even after a snack? Something high in protein can help fill you up. Try celery with peanut butter topped with almonds or raisins.

Acid reflux is only a problem for adults.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?