AN HOUR AGO OMG you gotta check out this #GLgirl's aw-worthy moment: http://t.co/LW6gdod3ZC

2 HOURS AGO So this kid got in trouble for recording himself being bullied?... #IsThisRealLife: http://t.co/rLcLyzslyP

3 HOURS AGO 3 spring staples to spuce up your wardrobe: http://t.co/ehFqBNyswI

Click Here
COMMENTS

Love Your Look: Halloween Edition

Is your costume the best on the block? Show it off!

im gonna be a super-cute clown

by kgirl79 on 10/7/2010 4:15:52 PM

im going to be a greek goddess and im going to be making my costume ima def. send a picture!

by sad_girl on 10/7/2010 4:01:16 PM

i'm going to make my own tim burton alice in wonderland costume from scratch--with a few personal touches that is. love halloween :3

by punkrocker484 on 10/7/2010 3:56:42 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
i can never do my homework and its not because i procrastinate or am distracted its because i don't know how i always need my mom do my my math with me and when i had to write a history paper in the form of a news article i didn't know how and know im doing homework that is due in half in hour and i only have half of it done but iv been working on it for hours how can i get over this? im really stressed out right now because im not gonna have the hw done for class.

hey! Sounds to me like you're stressing yourself out over this. Sometimes when we have responsibilities, we make them seem more challenging in our heads than they are in real life. try this, close your eyes for a second and imagine yourself finishing your homework on time, then open your eyes and say "I can do this" and get to work. Don't worry about getting the right answer every time, just focus on getting it done. You can go back later and see why you've made mistakes. that's how you learn Smile

Helen S.

by wednesday1408 on 10/7/2010 3:33:23 PM

I'm a princess! not a baby-ish princess but like a prom dress and tiara!

by Mjpmmd on 10/7/2010 3:07:42 PM

That's so cool I'm totally gonna send in my pic. I'm gonna be a punk ballerina! I hav my dance tuff cause I'm a dancer so I'm wearing my black leotard n pink tights n I'm going to get a funky tutu ( prob pink or black) n my hair in a messy bun with a black fishnet strip tied around it it's gonna be so awesome!

by dancer1668 on 10/7/2010 2:52:00 PM

Im going to be a dead ballerina!
Im going to get a pink and black tutu and just mess with it and see what I will get!
I cant wait for Halloween!
Its like my favourite holiday!

Bfffl2008- my bff is going to wear EXACTLY that for Halloween!
Good luck!
You too Emerald_Sparkles!
Smile ♥♥♥

by jessicarox123 on 10/7/2010 1:36:40 PM

i have the perfect '50's dress, pearls, and heels for halloween!

by bffl2008 on 10/7/2010 11:28:30 AM

Sweet! First post!
I will be sending a pic ASAP! I will be a sorceress (as reccomended by you guys in the October/ November 2010 issue!). I love this site! And don't forget to come to me for cupcake recipies!

by Emerald_Sparkles on 10/7/2010 8:39:11 AM