2 HOURS AGO This #GLgirl gives you the scoop on gorg glowing skin: http://t.co/iY3iYtAtF7

5 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

6 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

Click Here
COMMENTS

Love Your Look: Halloween Edition

Is your costume the best on the block? Show it off!

i am going to be katy perry she is so cool

by kd-nk on 10/24/2010 4:41:32 PM

i am going to be the madhatter. i put together the costume myself.. no costume. i got stuff from thrift stores, makeup, and a couple things from online. it looks cool cuz i sewed a ton of scraps and lace on it i am really proud but my friend seems embarrased cuz i didn't get it from a costume store! i love it and we are being alice and wonderland together. i am afraid she is upset though.

by fashionfreak57 on 10/24/2010 2:43:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
I am going to be a bunch of grapes for Halloween Smile) Any advice on makeup, hair, and possibly accesories? Thanks!!

I suggest you get hairspray for your hair and make it green so it looks like the stem of the grapes. As for makeup do mostly purples to continue with the grape look. As for accessories try anything purple. Good luck and have fun! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by tennisluv101 on 10/23/2010 11:20:01 PM

a lady bug how cute!!! i am being a ZOMBIE!

by flamingoparidise on 10/23/2010 2:08:12 PM

im being a lady bug but i wanna change my outfitt!

by hdance5 on 10/23/2010 9:17:19 AM

HI THERE!
ok so i need your opinion on which costume u like best. dont worry about m i like them all Smile
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle
Mario
Princess
Garden Knome
thanks!

Hey girl,

All of those sound pretty cool! I would take into account what kind of costume materials you have that would make yourself the most recognizable as the character. Also, think about which one you really would like to be the most. It might be hard to distinguish the Mario Princess from a regular princess, but the other two might be more recognizable. The garden gnome would be really unique if you can make it look like one!

Vanessa J.

by mojo41 on 10/23/2010 1:28:52 AM

im going as Abby Scuito!!! lol my costume ROX!!!

by Madam Gir on 10/22/2010 11:51:07 PM

OMG im going to be DEAD alice from alice and wonderland!!!!!!

by yetigirl on 10/22/2010 11:00:37 PM

MOD!MOD! Im going to be a tootsie roll. I LOVE my costume cuz I LOVE tootsie rolls. Its really cute but what shoes should I wear and how should I wear my hair?

Wear any shoes you have to be honest black whte or brown wear your hair in a high pony tail!

Lindsay S.

by jamietwin on 10/22/2010 3:14:17 PM

OMG! I'm going to be the Red Queen from Alice in Wonderland. I got some super cute platforms and I wore them to school today. Exactly 23 compliments!

by LolliPop:-) on 10/22/2010 2:57:55 PM