6 HOURS AGO 4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown: http://t.co/Vh5xQu3jr0

9 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

10 HOURS AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

Click Here
COMMENTS

Love Your Look: Halloween Edition

Is your costume the best on the block? Show it off!

im gonna go as a rainbow and i got a neighbor to go as the lepricon!!!!!!!!!!

by Hbees on 10/22/2010 12:54:56 PM

why didn't my other comment show up or did it and if so why can'y i see it

by tegdirb5 on 10/21/2010 11:01:02 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!! I need help with my costume I'm being a gypsy or a fortune teller (if I can find a crystal ball that is). I've got a beautifully colored skirt with flowers running down it in brown purple red blue and green. And a head scarf that's pink with blue and yellow plaid I need shoes and a shirt my mom said that I have a blue shirt with puffy sleeves but my room's a pit and I can't find it. But I need something affordable cause my weekly allowance is $5 if I remember to ask her which by the way I rarely do. Do you have ant suggestions for me I've got TONS of shoes I just don't know which ones to wear and an affordable gypsy/fortune teller shirt. (Also if you could tell me where I could find a cheap "crystal" ball) Thanx!!!

HEY you could probably find a crystal ball at any costume store you find, clean your room and you will find out that you have tons of options!!, gypsies normally wear flats!

Lindsay S.

by tegdirb5 on 10/21/2010 10:57:57 AM

mod mod mod
For Halloween I plan on being a candy corn.. Any ideas on how I should put up my hair??
Thanks Smile
Grace

Hey girlie, you can do anything you want with your hair. Curling it could be cute.

Lauren T.

by graciecab on 10/20/2010 11:18:34 PM

I'm going to make my own costume - a punk fashion girl. For my colthes, I'll have black skinyy jeans, a black shirt, a dark blue Abercrombie jacket, and purple converse (low tops.) For my hair, I'll be spraying it with black temporary hair dye. As for makeup, I'll have a beautiful silver glitter eyeliner on my lower lashlines, a double coat of mascara on both the upper and lower lashlines, a deep red lipstick, and to finish it off,a charcoal - colored eye shadow. Also, I'll be rocking black and white striped wrist sleeves and my fingernail polish will be a clean silver sparkle. The great thing is : I have all of these things already in my closet and makeup pouch!! Well, except for the deep red lipstick Smile. AND of course I will be entering the Halloween costume contest! So, what do you guys think.?

by k.e.n.d.a.l.l. on 10/20/2010 9:46:04 PM

im a mime wait cant talk

by spunkypanda on 10/20/2010 5:45:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! i NEEd help to pick my halloween costume i asked everybody i know and they just said i dont know that is not helping!lol I was either going to be a Flapper or Dorothy from wizard of Oz. I guess you can say i look like dorothy, but a flapper there oufits are cool! any thoughts??THANKS!

Hey girl I dont know what to be either! One of my best friends is being a flapper though and she is SO excited!

Lindsay S.

by mayte411 on 10/20/2010 12:57:05 PM

OMG me and my friends r gonna be CRAYONS!!!!! I'm pink of course Smile. oh and we r gonna get fake eyelashes that match the color of our costumes!!!!

by graciegurl97 on 10/19/2010 5:36:45 PM

LOL 100th comment!

by strawberries949 on 10/19/2010 5:14:45 PM

I am going to be a ghost... I am not that original

by strawberries949 on 10/19/2010 5:14:10 PM