9 HOURS AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

12 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

13 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

Click Here
COMMENTS

Love Your Look: Halloween Edition

Is your costume the best on the block? Show it off!

Hey all! I'm not sure what to go as this year. I'm not sure if I'm going trick-or-treating. Any ideas???????

by bubbly_bubbles101 on 10/18/2010 12:02:03 PM

im gonna be 2 things for haloween, madhatter AND chesire cat! yay for reversible costumes!!

by sassykitty60 on 10/17/2010 3:35:55 PM

i'm eather going to be a figure skater (no duh, look at my username) or kali, the indian goddess of death and destruction (if i can pigure out how to make eight more arms)

by icesk8r on 10/17/2010 3:30:05 PM

my church is having its youth event on halloween. does that make any sense??no. im not going. im going trick or treating with my neon pink jacko lanteren cany holder. yeah baby

by laxchik18 on 10/17/2010 1:47:05 PM

i think i want to be a reubixcube

by babewithbrains9319 on 10/17/2010 1:35:05 PM

i am going to be a cute ladybug. it has a black skirt with a red tank with black polka dotz... and black wings.

by BabyGirlAlways1999 on 10/16/2010 7:52:03 PM

I'm gonna be the greek goddess Athena(godess of wisdom.) gladiators and everything. can't wait!

by colorCute4 on 10/16/2010 6:48:31 PM

i am gunna be a crayon!!!

by pocotoco22 on 10/16/2010 5:30:51 PM

I'm being a ninja from Naruto { an ANBU Black Ops to be exact ;)} I got the entire costume done! I can't wait to show it of and go trick or treating Laughing Your NEVER too old to trick or treat :3 The funny thing about it is that my family are being Ninjas this year Laughing We're gonna have a BLAST! Smile

by Music Luver on 10/16/2010 2:00:55 PM

JOIN MY CLUB! GO TO MY PROFILE! You can be a member or a mod!

by fashion_freak<3 on 10/16/2010 12:19:45 PM