7 HOURS AGO QUIZ! What lip color is so ~you~?

8 HOURS AGO <3 @ZacEfron? Come hang w. GL + @DCWax for a VIP figure reveal bash (plus cake, music + more):

8 HOURS AGO These Vaseline hacks are almost too good to be true:

Spaghetti and Meatball Tacos

The Barefoot Kitchen Witch has whipped up a recipe straight out of iCarly, fangirls!

i <3 iCarly, but not so much i am going to eat spaghetti tacos!!! =)

by mollyra on 1/18/2011 10:08:06 AM

OMG!!!! i saw these on icarly so when when my family was havin spaghetti i put some in a leftover taco shell. it is amazing and you dont need to make it fancy.

by skaterpablo on 10/29/2010 1:51:09 PM

mmmmmmmm... sounds so yummy i HAVE to try this!!! i saw it iCarly and thought it would be good but now i know how to make them =)

by caitlovesoreo96 on 10/9/2010 8:18:23 PM

Come to my profile for cookie recipies! Just post what type you want and I will get back to you!!Smile

by Emerald_Sparkles on 10/7/2010 8:40:36 AM

mod mod mod mod mod mod
is it true that if you eat a healthy breakfast in the morning you loose more weight?

Hey girlie, eating a healthy breakfast starts your metabolism so your body starts working and you start burning calories quicker.
Lauren T.

by wednesday1408 on 10/6/2010 11:50:42 PM

Haha! I make these all the time for my brothers! They're great!

by MadiBird on 10/6/2010 11:19:58 PM

Mmmmmmmmmmm. These sound really good! I think I'm going to try them soon.

by shastagirl11 on 10/6/2010 10:08:47 PM

mod mod mod!!!! i have a bgf who i know likes me he calls my beautiful all the time i say thx but really i feel like it makes everything akward how should i tell him with out being mean?!?!
plz,and thx

Hey girlie, just tell him it makes you uncomfortable. Tell him that he's a great friend and you don't want to lose him, but you don't want to be more than friends either.
Lauren T.

by kutie12 on 10/6/2010 9:51:18 PM

i have a fear of noodles

by emsha81 on 10/6/2010 9:30:01 PM

hmm... sounds pretty good

by the_last_ninja on 10/6/2010 6:57:18 PM

Your first few weeks at school have FINALLY come to an end and:

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!