8 HOURS AGO RT @Fanlala: See what questions @PeytonList answered yesterday for @girlslifemag! http://t.co/YwPnWyG3Ra

12 HOURS AGO Play up your pony with this runway trick: http://t.co/0g7gDEHONT #GLBeauty

13 HOURS AGO These pretty playmakers offer unlimited outfit options—which is what we all need, right? Win @OfficialNFLShop gear: http://t.co/enRZCWDOfv

COMMENTS

Spooky Seance Slumber Party

Having trouble getting scared out of your wits this Halloween season? Invite your buds over for this shiver-inducing sleepover.

I agree with soccerluvv its dangerous to use ouji boards im serious. It can really allow demons into your house please don't try it !!!

by bunniac13 on 2/5/2012 11:54:14 AM

swimstarry is right!!!!!!!! dont use it even this gothic gurl told me somthing bad would happen one time she knew a person that used it and a ghost STILL haunts them and follows them whereever they go!!!!!!!!

by articwater on 1/18/2011 10:45:51 PM

DONT USE THE OUIJA BOARD!!!!!!!!!!! IT CAN CONTACT BAD SPIRITS AND DEMONS! ITS TRUE IT HAPPENED TO MY GRAMMYS FRIEND AND WEIRD THINGS HAPPENED TO MY MOM!!! DO NOT USE IT!!!

by swimstarry on 1/15/2011 11:15:56 AM

I've heard so many spooky and bad things about ouija boards. I wouldn't use one!!

by SNS34 on 1/2/2011 6:54:52 PM

now i want an Ouija board! i dont believe in ghosts and all that stuff but i do like to try the tricks and games for a good scare! lyk that bloody mary thing, freaky, but NOT real. our eyes did turn red, tho... :O

by DanceFreak99 on 12/17/2010 7:02:07 PM

SOUNDS FUN Smile WHETHER OR NOT U BELIEVE IN GHOSTS IT SOUNDS LIKE A PERF HALLOWEEN PARTY IDEA

by jewels96 on 12/5/2010 3:43:56 PM

Ouija Boards are bad. Demons and bad spirits can get connected somehow with it. Do NOT use it! The person who made it probably did NOT make it for entertainment. Spooky is right.

by packers_nadia on 11/21/2010 2:36:28 PM

I have a ouija board and nothing bad has ever happened to me and i use it a lot and believe in ghosts. I respect how it may be against some peoples religion but the board isn't all bad. Just don't use it all the time and it will be fine, trust me I use it once a month and I always turn out to be okay, never ask questions about death though because then you may become very afraid

by soccercat12 on 11/2/2010 3:46:49 PM

I love the Ouija board! I own one and once brought it to my friends party and we played it for hours. All of us were crying by the end it was so emotional and spooky! Everyone agreed that it was a huge hit!

by soccercat12 on 11/2/2010 3:37:23 PM

Emerald_Sparkles, I agree that Ouija boards don't really work, but I think that that the pointer probably moves because the people using move it subconsciously. I would guess that someone created it to make money and that person was the one who came up with the idea of pretending that it lets you communicate with spirits.

by S123 on 11/2/2010 2:15:38 PM