1 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

2 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

3 HOURS AGO These celebs are definitely killin' the selfie game #MustFollow: http://t.co/cjJgTVKZxk

COMMENTS

Spooky Seance Slumber Party

Having trouble getting scared out of your wits this Halloween season? Invite your buds over for this shiver-inducing sleepover.

I did it before at soccer camp and once it stopped something sounded like a chair moving in the bathroom! It was creepy!

by SoccerChick100 on 10/28/2010 11:22:52 AM

This is a good idea! Another fun Halloween party idea is... Murder Mystery! Its so fun and a bit spooky too! You can buy a kit to down load online or you can just make one up yourself! Trust me your MM party will be well thought of long after the victim is caught. Smile

by sweetdreamer98 on 10/21/2010 4:42:01 PM

Where do you get a Ouija board?
My teacher told us about when she was a counselor at camp, and the girls were playing with a Ouija board, so she asked about her dead grandfather...and it spelled out his name. She got in her car, drove away from the camp, never called there, anything. Kinda creepy.

by sleepytween12 on 10/18/2010 8:53:24 PM

Yo, listen up! Spirits do NOT live in everyday household items. Someone probably just made up a board so mute people could communicate with others (or something like that) and someone decided to make up a scary story about one that moved that belonged to a person who had died. It's all just made up. The pointer probably just moves from magnets or something. There was a Ghost Whisperer episode about a ghost that communicated through an ouija board, but that is all fiction and should not be taken seriously. DO NOT believe everything in the media!!

by Emerald_Sparkles on 10/16/2010 9:29:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD ok so a couple of friends are come over (boy and girl) and i need some good truth or dare q's if u don't know any can u tell me a website!!!! thx

Hey girlfriend, here are some truth questions: What did you think of me when you first saw me? Do you have any crushes right now? What is your biggest secret? Dare questions: You could dare someone to lick their feet, eat hot peppers or wear someone else's clothes inside out. Smile

Lynae P.

by free2b on 10/15/2010 11:32:01 PM

Wow. This has helped me a lot. I don't get to do Halloween parties and this is my first time doing one. I am so excited too! This has helped me!!! Thanks GL, you guys are awesome. I have gotten through SO much with you guys, er,I mean Girls! Eh, eh, eh...( :
THANKS!

by purpleclip on 10/13/2010 11:32:44 PM

I agree with rachelrox123. If you girls don't agree with this party idea, then don't do it-it's as simple as that! Sure, I don't like ouja boards either but I'm also very thankful that Girlslife is so nice as to try and help us with Halloween. My family and I have a party every year and within each year it gets harder to find new things. So this really helps! Thanks Girlslife for all your hard work!

Aww, thanks lady! Keep your eyes peeled, we've got Halloween comin' in spades!

- Brittany T.
Brittany T.

by breezee211 on 10/12/2010 5:44:38 PM

i don't mean to offend anybody, but i kinda wanna stick up for GL. sure the whole seance or ouja board might be controversial and possibly dangerous. but some girls might have enough sense to do it with one small error: scary but not dangerous. plus it doesn't seem THAT controversial.

by rachelrox123 on 10/12/2010 5:25:24 PM

omg i believe in ghosts and i wanna have a real seance but i'm afraid i'll be scared.....i should plan this with my two bffs

by rachelrox123 on 10/12/2010 5:21:12 PM

i HAVE used ouija board before but i dont think it's a good idea. for weeks it creeped me out that something was right around the corner, and i doubt it was just because i'm a wimp. i really respect you GL but i don't think this is the greatest idea, especially for girls like me. everything else sounds awesome though, and i might just throw one!

by sasaxx28 on 10/12/2010 5:18:13 PM