Bridget M.

is modding

20 MINUTES AGO What makes your girl a top-notch bestie? Tell us: http://t.co/8zGoxsLGnU

12 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

15 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

COMMENTS

Spooky Seance Slumber Party

Having trouble getting scared out of your wits this Halloween season? Invite your buds over for this shiver-inducing sleepover.

MOD MOD MOD Ok, my birthday is coming up. I have no idea what to do for a party! There's a park near my house, and I'd like to have everyone walk there. Any ideas for what to do when I'm there? I'm kinda stuck as far as that. And a lot of my friends that I'm inviting are athletic. Any ideas for outdoor games? there will be a lot of room

Hey girl you could come up with fun contests like balloon tosses or red rover or a soccer game or potato sack races or capture the flag! the possibilities are endless!

Lindsay S.

by googie on 10/11/2010 3:51:57 PM

We're not sorry and we won't conform
It's not a choice but something inborn.
If we fail following our hearts, can you blame us?
No, no, no.

A square peg in a black hole
We don't fit in that's the way it goes!
You shouldn't act like you're better than us, 'cause you're not.
No, no, no.

What they say, won't make us go away.

Join Club_Dark_Angels! For the Innocent with an Edge!

by xXClub_Dark_AngelsXx on 10/10/2010 9:33:00 PM

seriously, a oujia board. they dont welcome your dearly departed into the home they welcome demons, and um if you havent caught on demons are kind of bad. now i dont ussually go to church and stuff like that but i do happen to beleive that oujia boards are terrible things to never be messed around with. GL you should study some things before you let them be posted. oujia boards put people in serious danger

by hulagirl410 on 10/10/2010 9:22:49 PM

I'm sorry GL but i find this very very inappropriate to be having girls do. Especially since its so controversial, next time please write something that isn't so controversial and appropriate for young girls to do at a slumber party.

by taffy811 on 10/10/2010 5:42:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD!! I asked u a question about my password earlier and you said it could take time but has actually been 3 days and I haven`t resieved it (the email adress is valid) what else could be wrong?? thanks

by Luvs2cheer on 10/9/2010 5:07:08 PM

i've used a ouija board, please don't try it :S

by kupcake101 on 10/9/2010 9:51:36 AM

funkypunky 10

no offence to me your story sounds like an urban ledged to me. agian this is coming from someone who believes in ghosts too. (despite the fact i'm 16 lol)

by aqua girl on 10/8/2010 9:34:19 PM

Oujia boards are really creepy. I would never use one, because I heard they let spirits not only into your house but your soul. I heard someone was playing with it and asked the board whats in her families future and the response was "die75". The mother of the child died in November 1975. After her mother passed on, the child asked the board if her father would ever re-marry. The board responded with "martha" The child's father married a woman named Martha. Creepy huh!?

by funkypunky10 on 10/8/2010 7:26:13 PM

hate to say it, but i agree with justme_03. GL is always either suggesting stuff that isn't really appropriate for us, or else it is way too young. GL should start asking girls what they are interested in

by beccac987 on 10/8/2010 5:15:37 PM