1 HOURS AGO How to deal with a dude who doesn't want to be seen in public with you: http://t.co/qUwo536bo0

2 HOURS AGO 5 fresh takes on your basic salad bowl: http://t.co/8bYgjmpBc9

3 HOURS AGO We wanna know—how do you feel about smoking? http://t.co/56fWabzPiC

COMMENTS

Spooky Seance Slumber Party

Having trouble getting scared out of your wits this Halloween season? Invite your buds over for this shiver-inducing sleepover.

modmodmod
So everyones saying that ouija boards are not a good idea for a party. I don't believe in ghosts, but I see these sometimes and wonder what they actually do... so I was just wondering, what do they do?

Hey! they're just toys. some people get freaked out by them, but you just get a coulple friends to put their hands on a magnifying glass that one of you pushes around an alphabet board and spells word. you pretend it's spirits though and it can be spooky and fun.

Helen S.

by acpowers on 10/7/2010 8:31:51 PM

Don't play with Ouija boards. they can open up doors to evil like demons. And you can't close those doors. Only with an exorcism and that could make it worse. SO BE CAREFUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by sweetypie2 on 10/7/2010 8:18:34 PM

You shouldn't play with a Ouija board because they can open up doors to evil like demons and you can't get rid of them. Only with exorcisms and those can make it worse. SO BE CAREFUL!!!!!!!! Helen S.

by sweetypie2 on 10/7/2010 8:10:03 PM

If you are going to use a Ouija board, be respectful of any spirits you may encounter. I would not recommend lighting votive/candles. Just as there are good/bad people in the world, there are good/bad spirits.

Also, just because there is an answer given, it does not mean that it will come true.

by _savvygirl_15 on 10/7/2010 7:59:02 PM

MOD
Hi! Before I begin, thanks for helping. OK, so I'm the kind of girl who doesn't really care about trends; or at least I used to. Now, all the trends at my school are expensive, uggs, juicy couture, coach, just to name a few. Thing is, I'm starting to follow those trends, and my friends are like since when do you care? Plus, my mom is out of work so we can't purchase all the cute stuff. What should I tell my friends, and what should I do? Thanks again!

hey! Just be like I don't really there just cute bags and I like them. there's nothing wrong with that Smile

Helen S.

by funkypunky10 on 10/7/2010 7:22:11 PM

ouija board didnt work for me .... and it scares the crap out of me :/

by club amazing & awesome on 10/7/2010 7:06:47 PM

cool!! altho I didn't quite understand what u are supposed 2 do with the plachette....

by JpnGrl~4ever on 10/7/2010 7:00:15 PM

MOD: i don't think this is a very good idea for a party. ouija boards are against a bunch of peoples religions, including mine.

Hey! I totally see where you're coming from, but it's just an idea for a party. Of course you don't have to use it Smile

Helen S.

by beccac987 on 10/7/2010 6:58:04 PM

yikes!! i believe in ghosts and i wouldnt recommend this because my mom says the ouija board attracts ghosts to your house :/

by kiwigreen on 10/7/2010 6:25:53 PM

ouji boards are horrible. they allow demons into your house and you cant get them out. its dangerous. only an idiot would use one of those.

by soccerluvv on 10/7/2010 6:22:06 PM