1 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz What kind of friends does your personality attract? http://t.co/RQkbRjeZXx

2 HOURS AGO Our makeup musts we always have going BTS: http://t.co/WE5hijGzT8

3 HOURS AGO Learn these beginner poses and become the next pro at yoga! http://t.co/FRwmboprw5

COMMENTS

I'm desperate

I’m 14 and desperately anticipating sex. Enough to where I simulate it. I promised myself I’d stop, but I keep breaking my promise. I keep...

i have this same problem, im desperate...

Hey girlie, don't be too anxious about it. It will come when you meet the right guy and you feel ready. Until then, just keep meeting guys and getting to know them.

Lauren T.

by iluvsqrls5 on 7/7/2013 5:44:34 PM

It's fine! It's better then going off and really doing SOMETHING
People are so dramatic there is nothing wrong with it
and it is NOT a sin

by redvelvetluv on 2/14/2013 9:05:16 PM

Better to be safe!
I am in total agreement,

Hannah H.

by fashionqn on 2/7/2013 2:20:54 PM

It's not gross it's better then actually having u know what
If anything I think it helps just make sure u wash your hands
Its not something to be ashamed of a lot of girls do it
Don't worry I think in a way in it helps With hormones

by redvelvetluv on 1/11/2013 3:34:27 PM

Omg, I've been doing this since I was really little (at first it was accidental), and I always thought I was crazy or sick! But after reading some articles on this site, I realized that what I do is normal and perfectly fine. I really must thank girlslife for the help it gave me. Meghan D.

by radkid985 on 9/29/2012 1:42:11 PM

(edited by mod)

Hey girlie,

First off, sorry for editing your comment - it's not a bad question, but we just want to make sure our website is safe and comfortable for GL readers of all ages Smile As for your question, there's nothing wrong or dirty about what you're doing. If you don't feel comfy with it though and you really want to stop, try replacing the behavior with something else. When you get the urge to do it, try writing in your diary instead. Dance around to your favorite song. Paint or write a story. Go for a jog or even just a walk. Call a friend and talk about their day. Just replace that with something else, and soon you'll totally break the habit Smile
Lauren C.

by Rainbows_rawr on 7/5/2012 6:49:58 PM

MOD.
What do people mean when they say they simulate sex?

Hey girlie,

You could read this article for a little more info on what people mean when they say that. It's a personal thing to discuss though, so we don't wanna make people uncomfy by going too in detail Smile
Lauren C.

by Danerka on 4/5/2012 5:21:33 PM

If you have a bf or are just attracted to them I think simulating sex and acting it out is going to happen. I think its natural and as long as you dont simulate it too much(like that is all you think about)its normal. My mom never said I was going to do it but we did talk that I would wonder what it feels like and simulating it, but not doing it, with a guy is a safe way to be curious without getting pregnant.

Guys have their way and we have ours, and its just a part of growing up.

by luckykel on 2/6/2012 3:01:33 PM

Simulating Sex is Natural, Safe, and Fun in my opinion. It's human nature to feel like that, but please wait until you find that special someone to actually have sex. Smile Although everyone has different beliefs and views, and I's important to respect them all.

I definitely choose this over getting pregnant or diseased.

I love how this website is open to actual issues, like so.

by GermanGirlsFTW on 1/31/2012 5:35:15 AM

im dealing with the same thing to and i feel sick and still doing it

by redkeys on 1/21/2012 11:08:00 AM