9 HOURS AGO RT @crystalalma: HEY HEY! My mixed chicks review is upppp! Check out @girlslifemag for the deats! http://t.co/SGrbIiUK5U 💆🏾💁🏾💖 http:/pic.twitter.com/WsdyrnFnG7t.co…

10 HOURS AGO Reason #427 why #GLfashbash is going to be amazing this year? This guy 👉�@Spencermusic1c1. See ya on 8/8 in Baltimorepic.twitter.com/UDWNpqFIGSGS

11 HOURS AGO We had a blast sharing internship advice (like this!) at the #InternQueenParty DC tonight. #Chicago, you're next! https://t.co/GIv46eETBy

COMMENTS

10 Haunting Halloween Reads

Grab a mug of hot chocolate and curl up with a book that’s equal parts spook, spunk and spectacular.

Mod!
You guys should check out The Hunger Games (soooo cool!) and Artemis Fowl.... Or even Graceling! They are sooooo good! I swear I have read them all at least 5 times!

hey! yeah I loved artemis fowl Smile

Helen S.

by AnimalHugger1000 on 10/24/2010 4:28:29 PM

These are really great suggestions! Also, I really like the scary books written by Mary Downing Hahn. She is an awesome author! Some of her books are pretty intense, but they're perfect if you want a creepy read for Halloween! You should check them out!

by fabgal2 on 10/23/2010 9:18:59 PM

I love Frankenstein! Also read Bad Girls don't Die. Once I came to a really creepy part in it and all the lights in my house went out. Our power went out, and suddenly a phone rang. And phones only work when the power's on. So I freaked out cuz in the book stuff like that happens. Turns out it was a phone-walkie talkie hybrid that rang.

by Freakout911 on 10/23/2010 4:28:18 PM

a series of unffortiunate events is an awesome series ive read all 13 books AWESOME

by yetigirl on 10/22/2010 10:57:40 PM

coraline is creep, but cool. =]
btw, the price is her soul. & her eyes.

by krissy10 on 10/20/2010 6:10:24 PM

coraline and the withces are great reads, read them both!

by iluvjm on 10/19/2010 8:28:00 PM

OMG!!! i used to watch coraline all the time! best freaking movie i ever seen. @GottaLoveLaura same here! if u wanna know why, its because i like the food scene Smile. i mean, the last part is a chiller. "the beldam" omg THAT PART FREAKIN SCARED MEEE!!!

by devilishAngel219 on 10/19/2010 6:51:33 PM

Hey chicka!
Need help or advice? Ask me! From friends, family, and boys to makeup, skin, and hair, ive been through it ALL, really. I get on GL often, so I will usually reply within a few days. So comment away sweetie with any advice you need, I'll be happy to help!
Thanks girlies!
- Laura

by GottaLoveLaura on 10/19/2010 6:38:18 PM

Coraline is the best freaking movie ive ever seen. It may look really stupid, which i thought it would be but its great! if you want to know what its about send me a comment!

by GottaLoveLaura on 10/19/2010 6:38:06 PM

Great suggestions! Ann Rinaldi is an amazing writer, she writes really great historical fiction. I highly recommend her books! I remember reading "The Redheaded Princess" by her and absolutely loving it! However I haven't read "A Break With Charity"; look forward to reading it! Smile

by BalletMnke on 10/19/2010 6:00:25 PM

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!