AN HOUR AGO Score the best skin tips from @myclearstart: http://t.co/aphPxkkbcj

2 HOURS AGO Trade your backpack for a broomstick because now you can enroll at Hogwarts: http://t.co/e4PJAVWIJS

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 fab #glgirls will snag a Cupcake Party Kit from @NailedKit: http://t.co/0FT4mQHlHe

COMMENTS

10 Haunting Halloween Reads

Grab a mug of hot chocolate and curl up with a book that’s equal parts spook, spunk and spectacular.

Mod!
You guys should check out The Hunger Games (soooo cool!) and Artemis Fowl.... Or even Graceling! They are sooooo good! I swear I have read them all at least 5 times!

hey! yeah I loved artemis fowl Smile

Helen S.

by AnimalHugger1000 on 10/24/2010 4:28:29 PM

These are really great suggestions! Also, I really like the scary books written by Mary Downing Hahn. She is an awesome author! Some of her books are pretty intense, but they're perfect if you want a creepy read for Halloween! You should check them out!

by fabgal2 on 10/23/2010 9:18:59 PM

I love Frankenstein! Also read Bad Girls don't Die. Once I came to a really creepy part in it and all the lights in my house went out. Our power went out, and suddenly a phone rang. And phones only work when the power's on. So I freaked out cuz in the book stuff like that happens. Turns out it was a phone-walkie talkie hybrid that rang.

by Freakout911 on 10/23/2010 4:28:18 PM

a series of unffortiunate events is an awesome series ive read all 13 books AWESOME

by yetigirl on 10/22/2010 10:57:40 PM

coraline is creep, but cool. =]
btw, the price is her soul. & her eyes.

by krissy10 on 10/20/2010 6:10:24 PM

coraline and the withces are great reads, read them both!

by iluvjm on 10/19/2010 8:28:00 PM

OMG!!! i used to watch coraline all the time! best freaking movie i ever seen. @GottaLoveLaura same here! if u wanna know why, its because i like the food scene Smile. i mean, the last part is a chiller. "the beldam" omg THAT PART FREAKIN SCARED MEEE!!!

by devilishAngel219 on 10/19/2010 6:51:33 PM

Hey chicka!
Need help or advice? Ask me! From friends, family, and boys to makeup, skin, and hair, ive been through it ALL, really. I get on GL often, so I will usually reply within a few days. So comment away sweetie with any advice you need, I'll be happy to help!
Thanks girlies!
- Laura

by GottaLoveLaura on 10/19/2010 6:38:18 PM

Coraline is the best freaking movie ive ever seen. It may look really stupid, which i thought it would be but its great! if you want to know what its about send me a comment!

by GottaLoveLaura on 10/19/2010 6:38:06 PM

Great suggestions! Ann Rinaldi is an amazing writer, she writes really great historical fiction. I highly recommend her books! I remember reading "The Redheaded Princess" by her and absolutely loving it! However I haven't read "A Break With Charity"; look forward to reading it! Smile

by BalletMnke on 10/19/2010 6:00:25 PM