AN HOUR AGO #GIVEAWAY: 2 score @Kohls Jennifer Lopez studded ankle booties:

14 HOURS AGO QUIZ! What lip color is so ~you~?

15 HOURS AGO <3 @ZacEfron? Come hang w. GL + @DCWax for a VIP figure reveal bash (plus cake, music + more):

Pumpkin Face Mask

Soothe away the stress of the season with this fresh-from-the-ground fruit. Pumpkin is high is vitamins A and B as well as zinc so it makes a...

this looks pretty cool. p.s idk wat i'm gonna be for Hallooween. any ideas

by lib19 on 10/15/2010 7:41:28 PM

I'm totally doing this! Oh, and for Halloween I'm going to wear a shirt that says "costume" on it, I think it's pretty creative. Plus, I've been sick for a month with this weird post-sickness thing and have been getting homeschooled, so I'm to tired to actually buy something. (:

by ValShmal98 on 10/14/2010 10:52:27 AM

the american apparel costumes are creepy
i'm gonna be a jester, but like the mardi gras harlequin one, not those creepy clown chicks

i'm super duper excited for halloween!!!

by the_last_ninja on 10/14/2010 6:50:17 AM

Sometimes I get these really painful white heads on the side of my nose. Is there any way to avoid getting them? I wash my face twice a day and use moisturizer and all that good stuff but I still get them. Is there anything else I should do? Thanks!

Hey girlie, unfortunately you're doing everything you can. Start putting some kind of treatment on them as soon as you notice them.
Lauren T.

by rockin'chick97 on 10/13/2010 10:04:40 PM

MOD mod MOD ok so i dunno what to be for halloween my friends are going as a cow and a godess and i dunno what i should be. what do you think i should be?

Hey girly! I'm going as Where's Waldo this year. has lots of cute ideas too. Check 'em out!

Becca G.

by koolios on 10/13/2010 8:58:46 PM

This sounds awesome I'm so excited to try it! When we get pumpkins or just make pumpkin buy I'll make sure we get an extra can to do this with. I hope it works really good! Smile

by dancer1668 on 10/13/2010 8:21:51 PM

my bff and i r sooo gonna try this!! we cant wait to!!

by peacelove887 on 10/13/2010 7:53:14 PM

by Cupcake1999 on 10/13/2010 5:44:43 PM

this looks REALLY weird...

by legallyginger on 10/13/2010 5:42:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD so im gonna be the mad hatter for halloween (the tim burton version haha) nd i cant seem to find a longish coat like he wears. do u know where i can find one thts relatively cheap? nd not like a thrift store,cuz i wanna wear it after. Thx!!

Hey chica! This is tough. I did some googling, and all I found were either costumey, or super expensive. I would check, or JCPenney. They usually have cute long coats!

Becca G.

by zaedi on 10/13/2010 5:32:54 PM

Your first few weeks at school have FINALLY come to an end and:

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!