What to do if your crush catches you staring at him
Wanna know if you're really gonna have a snow day?
Olivia Holt is joining Tinker Bell's fairy crew
Ready to shake things up, stargazers? Check out what this week promises to deliver…
Instant Pinspiration: DIY V-Day gifties for all the peeps you love
What your nail polish says about you
Lovely fruit kebabs...just in time for V-Day!
What’s your alter ego?
Sneak a peek at our Feb/March issue starring Laura Marano!
Barbizon Passport to Discovery 2014: Meet Taylor!
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
41 MINUTES AGO .@kirakosarin spills everything you wanted to know about the Thundermans season two: http://t.co/j02NFl4Zuv
1 HOURS AGO It's #MCM! Which member of @TheVampsband is your fave? http://t.co/RSxMjtxG9t
1 HOURS AGO RT @kirakosarin: Thanks for the awesome interview @girlslifemag! http://t.co/8VszQpy5fq
39 Comments | Add Yours
by spazzysarah on 1/26/2011 3:26:34 PM
by fatcat97 on 1/16/2011 1:20:19 PM
by spazzysarah on 12/21/2010 3:58:37 PM
by KMN21 on 12/21/2010 12:43:17 AM
by KMN21 on 12/21/2010 12:36:17 AM
by KMN21 on 12/21/2010 12:24:44 AM
by KMN21 on 12/20/2010 11:40:40 PM
I think the asker should ask her to hang out! However, I'd make sure that it really IS her first. Here are some ways to SAFELY meet someone you've met online in real life:
1) Create an alternate email, and start emailing.
2) Create an iPod texting number, and text them there.
3) Swap photos-make sure they give you a photo FIRST. If you'd like, you can Photoshop your picture so that your skin is green, your eyes are red, or your hair is pink, until you start to trust them.
4) Facebook, Twitter, and Formspring are your FRIEND. Create a fake last name, though, and get to know them.
5) If you plan on calling them, you have to give them your cell number. Think carefully before doing this!
6) If you plan to Skype, make sure your parents meet your online friend and their parents. If they don't like them, stick to chatting on the site you met them on.
7) Finally, arrange to meet in a public place, with parents present.
Hope this helps,
by FashionGurlie on 12/14/2010 11:34:54 PM
by spazzysarah on 12/12/2010 4:03:02 PM
by firework6789 on 12/4/2010 10:29:15 PM
Score some swoon-worthy reads!
Win a cute new collection in our
Books We're Crushing On giveaway!
CLICK HERE to enter...