#Mmmonday: These spooky snacks are almost too cute to eat
Why do all my crushes end up liking my BFF?
My room is a disaster...HELP!
Have you ever witnessed something horrible...and not known what to do? This book is a must-read
Everything will work itself out, Gemini!
Sock it to 'em in these so-cute ensembles
#GLBeautySchool: Makeup brushes 101
GL's tasty tea guide is here to get you through fall
Sneak a peek at our awesome October/November issue starring Bea Miller!
GL's Exclusive Look at GMW's "Girl Meets World of Terror 2"
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
13 HOURS AGO It's time for #GLBeautySchool! Check out makeup brushes 101: http://t.co/85t3tMfxVC pic.twitter.com/TJj93brGeb
14 HOURS AGO Don't miss @rahart_adams (our October/November issue's "Boyfriend Material") + @Brecbassinger tonight! YASSSS. https://t.co/k1YSsmtMZ1
15 HOURS AGO #Mmmonday: These spooky snacks are almost too cute to eat: http://t.co/AtKv8vEpHo pic.twitter.com/FrGpYhgLAA
39 Comments | Add Yours
by spazzysarah on 1/26/2011 3:26:34 PM
by fatcat97 on 1/16/2011 1:20:19 PM
by spazzysarah on 12/21/2010 3:58:37 PM
by KMN21 on 12/21/2010 12:43:17 AM
by KMN21 on 12/21/2010 12:36:17 AM
by KMN21 on 12/21/2010 12:24:44 AM
by KMN21 on 12/20/2010 11:40:40 PM
I think the asker should ask her to hang out! However, I'd make sure that it really IS her first. Here are some ways to SAFELY meet someone you've met online in real life:
1) Create an alternate email, and start emailing.
2) Create an iPod texting number, and text them there.
3) Swap photos-make sure they give you a photo FIRST. If you'd like, you can Photoshop your picture so that your skin is green, your eyes are red, or your hair is pink, until you start to trust them.
4) Facebook, Twitter, and Formspring are your FRIEND. Create a fake last name, though, and get to know them.
5) If you plan on calling them, you have to give them your cell number. Think carefully before doing this!
6) If you plan to Skype, make sure your parents meet your online friend and their parents. If they don't like them, stick to chatting on the site you met them on.
7) Finally, arrange to meet in a public place, with parents present.
Hope this helps,
by FashionGurlie on 12/14/2010 11:34:54 PM
by spazzysarah on 12/12/2010 4:03:02 PM
by firework6789 on 12/4/2010 10:29:15 PM
*Win it!* It's our 2015 Teen Read Week giveaway!
What's better than a whole week dedicated to libraries, literature and the best books of the year? A *huge* giveaway of those books, just for GL girls! CLICK HERE for your chance to win it.