22 things you can do to save the world
What dudes really think about holding hands
How to find your hidden talent when you feel like you don't have one
The trailer for Descendants is finally here!
Feel Good Friday: NJ middle school creates one-of-a-kind pie for a major pizza chain!
9 crafty presents to make this Mother's Day
Create your own all-natural eyeshadow in just 3 easy steps!
Get those gams: 3 moves to totally toned legs
Share your story on how ya got in shape for a chance to be in the mag!
GL + Radio Disney Present: Alli Simpson Styling with Sammi Sanchez
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
3 HOURS AGO #PrincessDiaries and #PrincessDiaries2 back-to-back on @ABCFamily?! #gameover #notleavingthecouch
4 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Are you dateable? http://t.co/tJ00i6VhfH http://t.co/DogL9eP1RX
5 HOURS AGO #Poll: What's your goal for this week?
39 Comments | Add Yours
by spazzysarah on 1/26/2011 3:26:34 PM
by fatcat97 on 1/16/2011 1:20:19 PM
by spazzysarah on 12/21/2010 3:58:37 PM
by KMN21 on 12/21/2010 12:43:17 AM
by KMN21 on 12/21/2010 12:36:17 AM
by KMN21 on 12/21/2010 12:24:44 AM
by KMN21 on 12/20/2010 11:40:40 PM
I think the asker should ask her to hang out! However, I'd make sure that it really IS her first. Here are some ways to SAFELY meet someone you've met online in real life:
1) Create an alternate email, and start emailing.
2) Create an iPod texting number, and text them there.
3) Swap photos-make sure they give you a photo FIRST. If you'd like, you can Photoshop your picture so that your skin is green, your eyes are red, or your hair is pink, until you start to trust them.
4) Facebook, Twitter, and Formspring are your FRIEND. Create a fake last name, though, and get to know them.
5) If you plan on calling them, you have to give them your cell number. Think carefully before doing this!
6) If you plan to Skype, make sure your parents meet your online friend and their parents. If they don't like them, stick to chatting on the site you met them on.
7) Finally, arrange to meet in a public place, with parents present.
Hope this helps,
by FashionGurlie on 12/14/2010 11:34:54 PM
by spazzysarah on 12/12/2010 4:03:02 PM
by firework6789 on 12/4/2010 10:29:15 PM
Come see what girls are saying about Echo!
Listen up, bookworm babes. Loved Esperanza Rising by Pam Muñoz Ryan? Check out her newest novel, Echo, in our second-ever book club! We're talking music, magic and more all month. CLICK HERE to check it out.