Fun ways to show your American pride on the Fourth
This sweetie pulled his girl out of a sticky sitch
What to do when your BFF starts dating a new guy and ignores you
Exclusive: Teen Beach 2 stars tell all about their thoughts on the movie
July's Back-to-School Style Giveaway: week 1 winners (plus June's grand prize winner)
Turn heads with these adorable DIY American flag shorts
Beauty Spy: GL reader Anna I. shares her pretty, natural makeup routine
The only workout you need this summer
Have you ever been bullied? Share your story to help other girls!
GL + Disney take a look at the Teen Beach 2 premiere
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
5 HOURS AGO We know, we know...flossing is the worst. Here's why you should be doing it anyway: http://t.co/9APOpAOTAu pic.twitter.com/wcqaPLRJdl
6 HOURS AGO Have you entered to win your signed copy of #TeenBeach2 yet?!: http://t.co/uyX5bTD9ee pic.twitter.com/pylNOrTWYf
7 HOURS AGO Where will you be watching the fireworks tonight, GL girls? 🎆🎆🎆
39 Comments | Add Yours
by spazzysarah on 1/26/2011 3:26:34 PM
by fatcat97 on 1/16/2011 1:20:19 PM
by spazzysarah on 12/21/2010 3:58:37 PM
by KMN21 on 12/21/2010 12:43:17 AM
by KMN21 on 12/21/2010 12:36:17 AM
by KMN21 on 12/21/2010 12:24:44 AM
by KMN21 on 12/20/2010 11:40:40 PM
I think the asker should ask her to hang out! However, I'd make sure that it really IS her first. Here are some ways to SAFELY meet someone you've met online in real life:
1) Create an alternate email, and start emailing.
2) Create an iPod texting number, and text them there.
3) Swap photos-make sure they give you a photo FIRST. If you'd like, you can Photoshop your picture so that your skin is green, your eyes are red, or your hair is pink, until you start to trust them.
4) Facebook, Twitter, and Formspring are your FRIEND. Create a fake last name, though, and get to know them.
5) If you plan on calling them, you have to give them your cell number. Think carefully before doing this!
6) If you plan to Skype, make sure your parents meet your online friend and their parents. If they don't like them, stick to chatting on the site you met them on.
7) Finally, arrange to meet in a public place, with parents present.
Hope this helps,
by FashionGurlie on 12/14/2010 11:34:54 PM
by spazzysarah on 12/12/2010 4:03:02 PM
by firework6789 on 12/4/2010 10:29:15 PM
Win it: Visit all your favorite villains in The Isle of the Lost!
Ever wonder what happened to all of your excellently evil Disney faves? Enter for a chance to check out the new generation of bad guys (and girls) in The Isle of the Lost, a prequel to Disney Channel's Descendants!
CLICK HERE for your chance to win.