Dear Santa: Our ultimate gift wish list
No doubt, this sweetie's a keeper
Some mean things a friend said online are coming back to haunt her. Help?
Fictional winter wonderlands we wish were real
Your weekly horoscope
Found: The perfect snow day outfit
Cover up dark circles like they’re not even there
I have a cold sore. Do I have herpes?
Are you ready for a boyfriend?
Heart or hate our Holiday Issue? Send us your thoughts!
Willow Shields on the set of GL's Dec/Jan '14 cover shoot
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
28 MINUTES AGO It's hard to delete digital damage, so watch what you type: http://t.co/lM6hLl7n1T
AN HOUR AGO Cold sores vs. herpes #GetYourFactsStraight: http://t.co/73AkXqZyat
2 HOURS AGO Hey, craft-inistas: We’re giving away a Rainbow Loom + $100 @MichaelsStores gift card! Enter here: http://t.co/5A1jK71rbQ
39 Comments | Add Yours
by spazzysarah on 1/26/2011 3:26:34 PM
by fatcat97 on 1/16/2011 1:20:19 PM
by spazzysarah on 12/21/2010 3:58:37 PM
by KMN21 on 12/21/2010 12:43:17 AM
by KMN21 on 12/21/2010 12:36:17 AM
by KMN21 on 12/21/2010 12:24:44 AM
by KMN21 on 12/20/2010 11:40:40 PM
I think the asker should ask her to hang out! However, I'd make sure that it really IS her first. Here are some ways to SAFELY meet someone you've met online in real life:
1) Create an alternate email, and start emailing.
2) Create an iPod texting number, and text them there.
3) Swap photos-make sure they give you a photo FIRST. If you'd like, you can Photoshop your picture so that your skin is green, your eyes are red, or your hair is pink, until you start to trust them.
4) Facebook, Twitter, and Formspring are your FRIEND. Create a fake last name, though, and get to know them.
5) If you plan on calling them, you have to give them your cell number. Think carefully before doing this!
6) If you plan to Skype, make sure your parents meet your online friend and their parents. If they don't like them, stick to chatting on the site you met them on.
7) Finally, arrange to meet in a public place, with parents present.
Hope this helps,
by FashionGurlie on 12/14/2010 11:34:54 PM
by spazzysarah on 12/12/2010 4:03:02 PM
by firework6789 on 12/4/2010 10:29:15 PM
Love is in the air because we’re already thinking about Valentine’s Day. What’s your perfect V-Day date?
Be a GL Buzz Babe!