7 books to get you ready for spring break
Do guys notice if you don't wear makeup? Here's what this real guy says...
So...I was caught stuffing my bra
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Rock your sweet spring weekend!
Trend Alert: Look cute forever in chambray
A whole week of gorge spring hairstyles
Would you wear a "wearable"?
Which fictional school is made for you?
Sneak a peek at our April/May issue starring Becky G
GL Exclusive with Lea Michele
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO Calling all babysitters! Take our super survey for your chance to be in the mag: http://t.co/G9VyQg4fQ5 (http://t.co/RHp8M8rtv0)
3 HOURS AGO @MadisonElleBeer ha, you look GORGEOUS! xo
3 HOURS AGO RT @MadisonElleBeer: sneak peek photo of the lovely @iambeckyg and i for @girlslifemag & @radiodisney!! i dunno why i look so serious lol hhttp://t.co/lCk9G20MLX
39 Comments | Add Yours
by spazzysarah on 1/26/2011 3:26:34 PM
by fatcat97 on 1/16/2011 1:20:19 PM
by spazzysarah on 12/21/2010 3:58:37 PM
by KMN21 on 12/21/2010 12:43:17 AM
by KMN21 on 12/21/2010 12:36:17 AM
by KMN21 on 12/21/2010 12:24:44 AM
by KMN21 on 12/20/2010 11:40:40 PM
I think the asker should ask her to hang out! However, I'd make sure that it really IS her first. Here are some ways to SAFELY meet someone you've met online in real life:
1) Create an alternate email, and start emailing.
2) Create an iPod texting number, and text them there.
3) Swap photos-make sure they give you a photo FIRST. If you'd like, you can Photoshop your picture so that your skin is green, your eyes are red, or your hair is pink, until you start to trust them.
4) Facebook, Twitter, and Formspring are your FRIEND. Create a fake last name, though, and get to know them.
5) If you plan on calling them, you have to give them your cell number. Think carefully before doing this!
6) If you plan to Skype, make sure your parents meet your online friend and their parents. If they don't like them, stick to chatting on the site you met them on.
7) Finally, arrange to meet in a public place, with parents present.
Hope this helps,
by FashionGurlie on 12/14/2010 11:34:54 PM
by spazzysarah on 12/12/2010 4:03:02 PM
by firework6789 on 12/4/2010 10:29:15 PM
Today is International Women’s Day. Let’s hear ya roar! Your fave female role model is...
It's a DIY delivery!
CLICK HERE to snag a cute craft box filled with dazzling DIY materials, cinchy step-by-step instructions, awesome inspo and more—all delivered right to your door!