Deck the holidays with a cookie swap
This sweetie knows how to spread holiday cheer
Dear Carol: I feel dumb in class
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Feel-Good Friday: This girl got the ultimate Christmas surprise
The prettiest plus-size dresses for the holiday season
Follow these steps to get gorge winter skin
Turn a water bottle into a sporty stocking
What classic Christmas flick are you?
Tell us: What makes your BFF so awesome?
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
10 MINUTES AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ
AN HOUR AGO Awesome news for @CodySimpson fans: http://t.co/6nDbDITUjB #codysimpson
2 HOURS AGO How to deal with you embarrassingly strict dad: http://t.co/8di6Kw4YGr
39 Comments | Add Yours
by spazzysarah on 1/26/2011 3:26:34 PM
by fatcat97 on 1/16/2011 1:20:19 PM
by spazzysarah on 12/21/2010 3:58:37 PM
by KMN21 on 12/21/2010 12:43:17 AM
by KMN21 on 12/21/2010 12:36:17 AM
by KMN21 on 12/21/2010 12:24:44 AM
by KMN21 on 12/20/2010 11:40:40 PM
I think the asker should ask her to hang out! However, I'd make sure that it really IS her first. Here are some ways to SAFELY meet someone you've met online in real life:
1) Create an alternate email, and start emailing.
2) Create an iPod texting number, and text them there.
3) Swap photos-make sure they give you a photo FIRST. If you'd like, you can Photoshop your picture so that your skin is green, your eyes are red, or your hair is pink, until you start to trust them.
4) Facebook, Twitter, and Formspring are your FRIEND. Create a fake last name, though, and get to know them.
5) If you plan on calling them, you have to give them your cell number. Think carefully before doing this!
6) If you plan to Skype, make sure your parents meet your online friend and their parents. If they don't like them, stick to chatting on the site you met them on.
7) Finally, arrange to meet in a public place, with parents present.
Hope this helps,
by FashionGurlie on 12/14/2010 11:34:54 PM
by spazzysarah on 12/12/2010 4:03:02 PM
by firework6789 on 12/4/2010 10:29:15 PM
#CyborgMonday is here...
Burning for the latest
from the Lunar Chronicles?
CLICK HERE for free excerpts, exclusive new content and insider secrets from the series.
+ Win a Sephora "Glamour Yourself" gift card!