2 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 2 give bouncy waves a whirl with a KISS InstaWave Curler from @KissProducts http://t.co/nrPhjYxkK3

14 HOURS AGO What do your #dreams REALLY mean? http://t.co/XMS6NrVzoh

15 HOURS AGO #TrueLife: My cat just started eating my sandwich. 🙀 🙀 🙀

COMMENTS

The Vampire Diaries soundtrack

All of you Vampire Diaries fans out there must check out the show's soundtrack — in stores now!

THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOW!!! You should totally watch it!!!!

by M-chum on 1/7/2011 7:03:52 PM

I LOVE Damon!!!

by Kayla9 on 1/6/2011 3:26:46 PM

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS, YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVER OF YOUR LIFE. TOMMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS, DON'T STOP, THIS IS FREAKY.

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by jazzrazzle123 on 10/18/2010 9:44:51 PM

I TOTALLY LOVE vampire diaries both book & show!!!!!!

by Matty Robbert on 10/15/2010 9:56:29 PM

i dont watch this show? do u? is it any good, cause i mite start if u say it is.

by janerbuy on 10/14/2010 7:21:18 PM

I agree, damon is hot. He could be my vamp any day.

by luckykel on 10/13/2010 9:21:16 PM

i got it 2 days early AND 4 free!

by weare234 on 10/13/2010 5:45:07 PM

OMG DAMEN IS SO HOT AND I LOVE HIM and i just cannot wait till i get the soundtrack!!!!

by annazrox on 10/13/2010 5:31:33 PM

OMG I completely love The Vampire Diaries! The book and the show1 and my B-day is on the 16th.....lol
Team Stefan!!
Smile

by crzysmiles on 10/13/2010 3:54:01 PM

OMG i love vampire diaries!!!! damon is soooooo hot!!! i love him!

by yoyozozo63 on 10/12/2010 11:46:30 PM