6 HOURS AGO Sneak peek of our next issue since we're hanging with @BeaMiller 2nite! Say hi to our Oct/Nov cover star 😻✌🏾#GLbeaepic.twitter.com/1LOyEfr6cKcK

7 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: We talked w/ @KelseaBallerini about music, locker decs & the best BTS advice: http://t.co/TPi8LzeB2Z pic.twitter.com/pJm8WeQkUi

13 HOURS AGO RT @barbizonmodels: Calling all #barbizonmodeling grads! @girlslifemag and #barbizon are searching for #rolemodel alumni… https://t.co/LBqULDj5fy

COMMENTS

The Vampire Diaries soundtrack

All of you Vampire Diaries fans out there must check out the show's soundtrack — in stores now!

THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOW!!! You should totally watch it!!!!

by M-chum on 1/7/2011 7:03:52 PM

I LOVE Damon!!!

by Kayla9 on 1/6/2011 3:26:46 PM

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS, YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVER OF YOUR LIFE. TOMMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS, DON'T STOP, THIS IS FREAKY.

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by jazzrazzle123 on 10/18/2010 9:44:51 PM

I TOTALLY LOVE vampire diaries both book & show!!!!!!

by Matty Robbert on 10/15/2010 9:56:29 PM

i dont watch this show? do u? is it any good, cause i mite start if u say it is.

by janerbuy on 10/14/2010 7:21:18 PM

I agree, damon is hot. He could be my vamp any day.

by luckykel on 10/13/2010 9:21:16 PM

i got it 2 days early AND 4 free!

by weare234 on 10/13/2010 5:45:07 PM

OMG DAMEN IS SO HOT AND I LOVE HIM and i just cannot wait till i get the soundtrack!!!!

by annazrox on 10/13/2010 5:31:33 PM

OMG I completely love The Vampire Diaries! The book and the show1 and my B-day is on the 16th.....lol
Team Stefan!!
Smile

by crzysmiles on 10/13/2010 3:54:01 PM

OMG i love vampire diaries!!!! damon is soooooo hot!!! i love him!

by yoyozozo63 on 10/12/2010 11:46:30 PM

I love the music on The Vampire Diaries! I have a whole playlist on my iPod called "Vampire Diaries Mix"

by musicluva246 on 10/12/2010 7:12:16 PM

**MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!**
im 12 years old i asked my mom if i could shave my legs and she said no. its fall, but still really hot and i am one out of three in my class who doesn't shave, so im really self concious. i've asked her twice, and she said both times to wait until spring, but i can't! how can i convince her to let me shave my legs?? thx in advance!!!

Hey girl, it sounds like your mom is trying to compromise with you by letting you start in the spring. Ask her again politely and explain how you feel: that so many girls in your class shave their legs and not doing it makes you feel self-conscious. See how she responds. If she's still firm about spring, settle for it (it's better than never). Trust me, it'll get too cold for shorts very soon.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by blondie98 on 10/12/2010 6:03:57 PM

Sweet! First post!
Oh my gosh! I am a Vamp Diaries fan! So is my older sister! I will tell her about this. It would be a great birthday present for her!
XOXO