2 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMoment when your bestie's ex tries to hit on you...Here's how to deal: http://t.co/cNRReCECR5

5 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

6 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

COMMENTS

Great Group Costumes

When you think Halloween, are you seeing multiples? We’ve got 13 top-notch group costume ideas plus...

u culd also go as the girls from 'pretty lil liars' thats wat my bffls nd i wer gonne do

by blondesmartz on 10/21/2010 7:28:24 PM

Hey girlies,
if you need advice on
boys, friends, family, makeup, hair, beauty, fashion, love, school, hard stuff
anything and everything
I would LOVE to help ya out!
No question is off limitsSmile
From your girlie<3

by CHEERR on 10/21/2010 3:51:43 PM

omg me and my friends are going as Alice and Wonderland characters!!! we're all even making our costumes!!! Smile

by 2ndstar on 10/20/2010 5:31:48 PM

me and 2 of my friends are being princesses who think they're cows... it's from a greek myth Smile

by delisioso on 10/20/2010 5:07:30 PM

You could go as the people from juno. I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!! IM BEING JUNO OR KATRINA VAN TASSEL FROM SLEEPY HOLLOW!!!

by ImJustMe96 on 10/19/2010 6:41:32 PM

it's not really a group,but me and my sister are being angels.She is being a fallen angle and i'm being a good angel.I usually go tricker treating with a friend,but since she is a senior she wants me to dress up with her.

by sabby12 on 10/19/2010 6:41:00 PM

Me n my friends r goin as ugly... relle crazy outfits (im wearinga brown sweater w/ white striped arms, under a black lace top, n a sparkly white belt... w/ a black polka dot skirt n hot pink tights n knee high buckled little bit of a wedge furry boots =) n crazy makeup like blue eyeshadow to eyebrows, brownihs-red blush, n oragne eyebrows n a green eyeshadow goatee =) we got bored @ a sleepover 1 night...

by rebemwal on 10/19/2010 6:05:40 PM

Me and my friends are going as pirates with me as the captain.

by GGgirl97 on 10/19/2010 4:44:36 PM

MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me and my boyfriend are going to his marching band's halloween band dance and we want to dress up as a couple.He wants us to be a cowboy & cowgirl. What should I wear to be a cowgirl & do you have any more ideas of what we should dress up as?

Cowgirl is easy you can wear cowboy boots cowboy hat flannel shirt jeans maybe a jean vest!

Lindsay S.

by HannahDoll2013 on 10/19/2010 9:29:19 AM

Hey everyone! I need some help!

I have absoleutly no IDEA what i want to be for Halloween!

I want to be something scary, but cute you know?

Well, please post your IDEAS ON MY PROFILE! THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!!!!!

by soccer babe <3 on 10/18/2010 7:12:07 PM