AN HOUR AGO Want to be in the next issue of #GL? Here's how:

3 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY! 1 rocks out with iLive DJstyle stereo headphones from @jcpenney:

14 HOURS AGO All I want for Christmas is...

Great Group Costumes

When you think Halloween, are you seeing multiples? We’ve got 13 top-notch group costume ideas plus...

me and my 2 friends are going as the little girls from dispicable me(: we were gonna be crayons, the three aliens from toy story, disney princesses, beauty queens, or fruits(: bahahahha..(:

by misslivvy101 on 10/18/2010 4:31:04 PM

haHA! my friends and I are already going as Alice in wonderland characters-white queen, red queen, alice, mad hatter, and the cheshire cat. I'm gonna be the cheshire cat! Rrowl!

by sleepytween12 on 10/17/2010 10:21:41 PM

My friend Ally was a sumo wrestler.

by pineapple14 on 10/17/2010 9:41:47 PM

Superheroes, Crayons (everyone is each one color), or ninjas are good ideas for groups

by chicabanana on 10/17/2010 8:18:29 PM

> Homework
> Puberty
> Siblings
> Fights
> Hair
> Bullying
> Music (Piano, violin, viola, cello, and singing)
> Figure Skating
> Parties
> Decorating
> Eating Healthy
> Acne
> Mean girls
> Starting Middle School
> Enemies
> Teachers
> Pets
> Parents
> School work
> And Anything else you can think of!

Come to my profile I will answer your question ASAP! I will post answers to your profile, and if its not publicly visible, to mine. I love to give advice and am happy to help!

by chicka678 on 10/17/2010 8:10:20 PM

My friends and I are going as the Flinstone gang. It's great. We even have a dinosaur.

by CreativeCatz11 on 10/17/2010 7:48:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD I keep on submitting a bunch of posts but none of them are appearing, even though they are from 2 days ago!!! They are all questions for the MODs!

Hey girly! All of the questions I've received so far tonight, from 5 p.m. on, I've posted. So, if you submitted it in that time frame, then it's on the site. However, I can't speak for the other mods.  Frown

Becca G.

by blondesrockdahouse on 10/17/2010 6:45:16 PM

you could go as a group dressed as:

-star wars gang
-"a which one doesnt match?" gang. when someone opens the door, ask, "which one of us doesnt match?"
-your teachers. just make sure you dont visit there houses

by all-star1998 on 10/17/2010 5:41:16 PM

MOD!MOD! Do you know where i can get some cheap 80's gear? My friend and I are gonna be 80's girls for Halloween. We've already tried Claires and got a few things, but need more. Also, do you know where I could get an off the shoulder sweatshirt?? Thanks for your help!!

Hey girly! Thrift stores... like the Salvation Army or Goodwill... are always great for clothes of past decades. And, they're super cheap! As for an off the shoulder sweatshirt, I would make one yourself by cutting the neck of one Smile

Becca G.

by bieberluva12 on 10/17/2010 5:41:04 PM

A totally eay costume=
Ceiling fan:
Just make a shirt that says Go Ceiling! have accesories to match and it would be totally cute. People will ask but once they know it would be really funny.

by monkeychick222 on 10/17/2010 4:33:29 PM

What do you do to study?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!