AN HOUR AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

2 HOURS AGO Treat that awful sunburn before it gets worse! How to save your skin: http://t.co/JOuY0NMjsd

3 HOURS AGO Annoying allergies bringing you down? Here are some great tips on how to handle them! http://t.co/bJKAEMwthV

COMMENTS

Great Group Costumes

When you think Halloween, are you seeing multiples? We’ve got 13 top-notch group costume ideas plus...

me and my friends are going as splatter man from iCarly we have white outfits then we are splatter painting them OUR SELFS it is so much fun!!

by chesey485123 on 10/17/2010 4:12:34 PM

MODMODMOD
AACKK!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BE FOR HALLOWEEN!!!! i dont want to dress up to much and i dont know which of my friends im trick or treating with yet so i cant do a partner thing. I was a witch last year and i was thinking about being a pirate superfan (my schools team is the pirates) but all of my friends are against that soooo yea. any ideas???
thx!

Helen S.

by nhcamp on 10/17/2010 3:26:15 PM

Spongebob and gang or if you guys are Potter fans you could all go as your favourite characters.

by kgirlpanda on 10/17/2010 2:51:36 PM

you forgot siamese twins! it's a costume for 2 people for the price of one, and its awesome!!

Hey Girlies! Need advice on:
> Boys
> Fashion
> School
> Friends
> Family
> Exercise
> Makeup
> Homework
> Puberty
> Siblings
> Fights
> Hair
> Bullying
> Music (Piano, violin, viola, cello, and singing)
> Figure Skating
> Parties
> Decorating
> Eating Healthy
> Acne
> Mean girls
> Starting Middle School
> Enemies
> Teachers
> Pets
> Parents
> School work
> And Anything else you can think of!

Come to my profile I will answer your question ASAP! I will post answers to your profile, and if its not publicly visible, to mine. I love to give advice and am happy to help!

Love,
~Megan~

by chicka678 on 10/17/2010 2:41:35 PM

i am gonna be a hippie lots of tye die and jeans

by nsr45 on 10/17/2010 2:08:36 PM

you could try a ballet company, like use a bunch of tutus

by Ballerinagal on 10/17/2010 1:33:08 PM

DEAR PINK AND PURPLE GIRL,

i just wanted EVERYONE out there 2 kno that pink and purple girl is my best friend, and that i REALLY want her 2 forgive me about wat i did. i dont exactly kno wat i was thinking, an im REALLY sorry. so pink and purple girl, i just wanted 2 kno that if u forgive me or want 2 alk this out, PLEASE CALL ME!!

SORRY...

by legallyginger on 10/17/2010 1:31:28 PM

i'm going as Facebook. I'm writing BOOK across my face(parody of the Office) and wearing blue pants and a white shirt. Low key and clever at the same time...

by heytiger26 on 10/17/2010 12:59:07 PM

two of my friends and i decided to make capes and make up superhero aliases and all go shopping for costume pieces and make capes together! actually, the party was today and it was so much fun.

by brunnete_rox on 10/17/2010 12:41:40 AM

last Halloween I went to a big sleepover, this Halloween I don't want to start going trick or treating with my parents like I did before, but I haven't been invited to any Halloween events...going with friends is a more fun option.

by i_luv_devin on 10/17/2010 12:17:10 AM