1 HOURS AGO 5 fab beauty uses for tea tree oil: http://t.co/IFbME5OIxt

2 HOURS AGO 20 fun & flirty ways to connect with your crush: http://t.co/vCYuNzJLBN

3 HOURS AGO How to deal with a dude who doesn't want to be seen in public with you: http://t.co/qUwo536bo0

COMMENTS

Great Group Costumes

When you think Halloween, are you seeing multiples? We’ve got 13 top-notch group costume ideas plus...

This year my friends and I are going as m&m's! We bought shirts in many different colors and used puffy paint to draw a big m on the front. On the back side of the shirt you can draw a peanut or pretzel for the different flavors. We are also wearing bandanas of our color of m&m. Someone is being the package so we drew the logo on some cardboard and made straps on it. Such a great group costume!!! Smile

by bpsara42 on 10/16/2010 11:24:42 PM

me and my friends were going to go as the characters from the wizard of oz, i was gonna be the scarecrow, but nobody wanted to go as Dorothy, so now i'm going to be a regular witch. oh well..

by kittycadet101 on 10/16/2010 10:13:31 PM

I'm going as Rachel Berry from Glee Laughing
though I did go as Hermione one year. I <3 HP and Glee

by pinkmustang on 10/16/2010 9:28:50 PM

1 tht my sis and her friend did last yr was get a white vneck and iron on a huge black letter "P" on the front. Then w/ face paint, they colored around 1 eye black on eachother. Black Eyed Pea/"P"s! get it? Also, for a big group, u can have the guys as cheer leaders and the girls in football gear! so funny!

by emmybooboo on 10/16/2010 8:43:27 PM

HELP!!! I really wanna dress up for my Halloween dance, but my BF really doesn't wanna. I don't think he minds if I do, but I really don't want to leave him left out, or the only one not in costume for that matter. On top of that my mom wants me to wear this really pretty dress she bought me, so I'm having difficulty finding ways to turn that into a costume (it's midnight blue with a sparkly veil over it, a halter top, has an empire waist with a black, sparkly, round buckly- thingy, and the neck is that top of a heart type of shape.)I'm thinking witch, princess or something, but I'd like to be more creative. PLEASE HELP ME!!!! and visit my profile: mackenzie.dineen.xox
< 3 Mackenzie

by mackenzie.dineen.xox on 10/16/2010 6:45:12 PM

2 years ago, me and my friends did snow white and the 7 dwarfs (i was sleepy) and last year we went as santa's reindeer (i was vixen). this year, we are all going as lifeguards! if you want to know how we did these costumes in the past so you can try them in the future or if you want other group ideas (i have plenty!!) post on my profile!!!

by mkroberts96 on 10/16/2010 6:38:59 PM

My friends and I are going as the characters from the wizard of oz and some other friends of mine are going as the characters from Clue (the board game)...

by EllaBellaGreen on 10/16/2010 6:23:29 PM

me and my best friend are going as each other! I'm going to wear a blonde wig and her soccer uniform and she's going to wear a brunette wig and my volleyball uniform =D

by smileysevvie on 10/16/2010 6:21:05 PM

<3 heyy girls,
Any dancers should check out my profile. I’m starting a dancer club with positions of a company! Dancers can give advice and tip to other dancers! Thanks!
-Liz <3