AN HOUR AGO OMG @DebbyRyan's getting married?! http://t.co/zZV6J1Sif3

2 HOURS AGO These outfits totally making us miss summer: http://t.co/u8rBfa0cUc

3 HOURS AGO Who else is tired of their makeup fading after like one hour? We've got the beauty fix: http://t.co/Mm69I8dA4Z

COMMENTS

Great Group Costumes

When you think Halloween, are you seeing multiples? We’ve got 13 top-notch group costume ideas plus...

you could be greek gods and goddesses

by THawesome! on 10/16/2010 4:27:34 PM

me and my bffs almost did superheros!

by kata8888 on 10/16/2010 4:26:54 PM

u could b like the sponge bob crew or sum thing that would b so fun and lol worthy!!!

by kutie12 on 10/16/2010 4:06:27 PM

you can be in a band group like the black eye peas or the paramore for halloween

by jamiedi on 10/16/2010 3:22:02 PM

*MODMODMOD*
Am I too old to be a Disney Princess this year? I'm almost 17. Thanks, girl!

Of course not!! No ones too old to be a disney princess Smile have fun! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by countrycutie12 on 10/16/2010 3:19:22 PM

lolz these are all cool ideas, but what i like to do is not be matchy at all. My freinds are going to be Red Hiding Hood, a bear, Skittles Fairy, and im gonna be Rick Astley!!! (and yes i will be caring my mp3 blasting "Never Gonna Give You Up" for most of the night)XD

by ahackbardt on 10/16/2010 2:53:11 PM

Me and some of my friends are going as Alice in Wonderland characters . But another idea is have some boys be cheerleaders and some girls be football players . Last year me and my friends went as Girl superheros . that was fun . You can easily be a brat doll too . my friends have done tht before . you just pick a doll and go wild . get big moon boots . pretty fun .

by BigBird13 on 10/16/2010 2:42:17 PM

I'm going as a chicken! Smile

by sockmonkey49 on 10/16/2010 2:31:04 PM

me and my bestiest friends are going as ketchup,mustard,salt and pepper

by maddiejay on 10/16/2010 2:27:04 PM

Sweet outfits!
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay, so when are guys posting the costume pics online for Love Your Look: Halloween Edition?
XOXO
-ES

Hey ES,

We're still accepting submissions for Love Your Look: Halloween Edition since Halloween is still in two weeks. So make sure you get into your awesome H-ween costume and send us a pic Smile
Lauren C.