AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 rule the school with Royal Flush Boots from @ChineseLaundry: http://t.co/aCrfs8vPrP

2 HOURS AGO 6 farm stand fruits and veggies to nosh right now: http://t.co/Cz75yXUyjX

14 HOURS AGO Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? http://t.co/t6rGzm22ZX

COMMENTS

Great Group Costumes

When you think Halloween, are you seeing multiples? We’ve got 13 top-notch group costume ideas plus...

I'm going to be Taylor Swift! Blond curly wig, sundress, and cowboy boots Smile

by i.love.cobra.starship! on 10/16/2010 1:44:40 PM

Me and my bestie are going as crayons! (:

by niagrafalls23 on 10/16/2010 1:43:25 PM

me and some of my friends r going as barbies...including one of my bgfs, patrick
and hes not going as ken

by lipglosslady on 10/16/2010 1:07:12 PM

my friends and i are going as glee characters!! haha, one of the ideas! LaughingD

by beachbum1313 on 10/16/2010 12:40:44 PM

I am going as a cupcake easy to make by yourself.

by 15amyurek on 10/16/2010 12:04:23 PM

some of my friends are going as a bunch of bananas. probably an easy costume to put togther

by kjm109 on 10/16/2010 10:51:57 AM

My friends are going as the pink ladies from Grease but im going to be a genie becuase ive wnated to be one for a while

by fired up on 10/16/2010 9:54:55 AM

Last year I went as pageant queens with my friends!! It was soooooo cute and it was a good excuse to wear tons of makeup!! hahaha! This year I am going as a pack of crayons with my friends and each one of us is a different color!

by forever12 on 10/16/2010 9:45:09 AM

The Fab Four! (the beatles)

by zeus11 on 10/16/2010 9:25:07 AM

another great idea is to be pageant girls! my friends and i were stuck, but then we decided we would each represent a different state. And my friends from other states are their former home so it's a sweet little reminder of home if you have friends from out of town! All you really need is some wide ribbon, and puffy paint. Most girls have a dress, or hit up a department store for a cheap one and some heels or flats, and the party store for a tiara if you dont have one. and you dont have to dress up! our 'miss louisiana' has decided to take to funny, wearing cameo shirt, jean skirt, and mud boots with a tiara and her sash, and maybe glueing crawfish on it! just have fun with it and it'll be great! (oh and having a sash making party is so fun!!)

by dolphina10 on 10/16/2010 9:21:14 AM