23 MINUTES AGO #GIVEAWAY: 1 girl watches her fave flick on a 32-inch purple LED 720P HDTV w/ built-in DVD player from @Sceptre_Inc:

12 HOURS AGO November's almost over... How's your #NaNoWriMo novel coming?

13 HOURS AGO What lip color should you *really* be wearing?

Old Hollywood Horror Party

Vamp it up this Halloween with oodles of glam and a touch of grim.

Hiiiii, i am in debate over a few different halloween costumes. I need some help. I could be a school girl in a plais skirt a white blouse with tights and heels or i could do Audrey Hepbrun in breakfeast at tiffiany's. I would wear a sleeveless black dress with a white silky sahs and my hair up in a twist. What do you think?

Hey! audrey all the way!

Helen S.

by aluckystar13 on 10/28/2010 5:04:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD I have a silver spakly dress that is tight and past my knees. I am using it for Halloween. any ideas on what i should be?? Thanks! Smile

Hey girly girl! You could always get a wand, and a crown and go as Glenda, the good witch, from the Wizard of Oz. Or, you could go as a celeb and get some big sunglasses, and a feather boa Smile

Becca G.

by lalala12344 on 10/24/2010 6:19:29 PM

That sounds really fun! I should ask one of my friends to co-host a party like this with me. cant wait!

by grace2985 on 10/23/2010 9:56:55 PM

I f you go as a vampire vampfangs . com has some awesome fangs

by The Russian Queen on 10/23/2010 8:15:05 PM

omg my bday is soon so maybe ill do this for my birthday party! cant wait for my birthday Smile

by cheerleadrgurl123 on 10/23/2010 6:31:42 PM

awesome idea <3

by famousrichgirl on 10/23/2010 4:51:57 PM

Sounds super fun! <33

by livinthegoodlife101 on 10/23/2010 1:00:16 PM

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!