10 HOURS AGO Lift weights like a total pro with these tips and tricks:

11 HOURS AGO We're still obsessed with this so-fresh fishtail mani from @hannahroxit:

13 HOURS AGO It's never too early to start prepping for college—seriously!:

Snag that dream job: I a teacher

Casey Marie, a 22-year-old from Silver Spring, Maryland, is a brilliant young woman on the path to changing the lives of young adults everywhere. Casey...

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!! I reallllllly want to be on an animation show for disney channel!!! I would be perfect for it!!! I have been in over 7 plays and always get kinda big parts. I can do a ton of different accents,I can sing really well, and I just would love to work with disney channel and entertain people. can you help me? I just don`t know where to look!! I don`t really know how to make a resume because I am 11. but I am really mature for my age with just enough playfulness! Smile

Hey girly girl! I would first try exploring their website, to see if it provides any information. Then, maybe your mom or dad can give them a call and ask?

Becca G.

by kpianoplayer on 4/3/2011 6:28:53 PM

i love all my teachers!!! especially my 4th grade teacha!!!

by meghan1 on 10/14/2010 10:12:43 PM

My homeroom teacher began teaching when she was barely 20 and is in grad school now and is 23.

by tennis! on 10/14/2010 7:22:24 PM

Teaching isn't easy and it doesn't pay a lot but I still might want to be a Kindergarten teacher or RN (I better figure out soon since I go to college in Fall 2012)

by karatejenn16 on 10/14/2010 3:52:36 PM

Teachers can make or break your school enjoyment. I have had a demonic one along with many greta ones and a few ok ones. WOnder why math is my heardest subject and yet I got an A in it bcuz of a great teach, while I only passed math the year before with the demonic teach. ;-/

I created a site called Live Laugh Love Learn and hope you like it! It is full of cool things like inspirational life posts, awesome style/beauty tips, entertainment reviews and notifications, health advice, (eating well, fitness, body image) games, chat rooms, and a section where you can send things in that everyone can see, like poems and you can ask me for advice! Cool, huh? Please check it out, visit everyday for lots of cool stuff, and spread the word! I am hoping it will get popular. Get more info on my profile!

by readerhi1234 on 10/14/2010 12:04:42 AM

I've wanted to e a teacher my whole life<3

by dancer4eva<3 on 10/13/2010 10:30:07 PM

i wanna be a teacher and lawyer

by laxchik18 on 10/13/2010 7:32:00 PM

Trust me teaching is not easy. How do I know that? My mom is a teacher and not only does she work on weekends grading papers she also works in the summer figuring out what shes gonna do the following year. So trust me teaching is not easy!

by bff61 on 10/13/2010 7:29:06 PM

HEY. I live around that area. Well, not really. But I live near there.

by NJessicaN on 10/13/2010 6:49:57 PM

If you love teaching then do it because we need good teachers. Even some of the ones I have had werent good and I felt they didnt care but if you do then go all out for it because we will listen to teachers like you.

by luckykel on 10/13/2010 6:47:16 PM

You're going to the movies Friday night with a group of friends. What movie do you see?

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).