15 MINUTES AGO We're *freaking out* about this fab new product:

AN HOUR AGO You haven't heard #Hello until you've heard @SabrinaAnnLynn. This star is queen of covers:

2 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling depressed:

Replace candy with a cause

Trick-or-treat for UNICEF this Oct. 31 and find an even sweeter reason for celebration.

My Builders Club of 20 people raised $100! That's something every small town can do too!

by Radieal on 3/2/2013 10:04:32 PM

I'm 13 and I have a long face and long chin and everyone tells me im ugly and look like a horse Frown can i make my face look smaller?

hey girl! That's terrible that people say that. Everyone is beautiful, including YOU. If you want to minimize the length of your face, you could use darker bronzer to dust around the long edges of your face. It'll downplay them. Also, you can shorten your face by getting bangs like Rachel Berry's. But you don't have to change the way you look to be pretty, kay?

Katie L.

by xoxojillianxo on 10/31/2012 2:14:34 PM

You guys, this is soooo fun! Please do it its really fun and its for a GREAT cause!Smile

by * Queen of the Fashionistas* on 10/28/2012 10:36:39 AM

They did that at out elementary schools... Unless the teachers forgot to give us a box XD

by topaz1116 on 10/28/2012 12:15:10 AM

by topaz1116 on 10/28/2012 12:13:27 AM

I do this every year! GO KEY CLUB!!!!!

by kas8897 on 10/27/2012 11:02:48 PM

We're doing that at our school! We are trying to raise at least 1,000 dollars!

by jklolsmile on 10/27/2012 1:14:53 PM

This kid brought 1 unicef treat or trick donation box and the word got out from my bio class to the whole middle school and we've raised about 2,000$ already! We are planning to do more! Laughing

by Susmita24 on 10/22/2012 7:16:02 PM

Yes, she is part of the UNICEF board. I think she is ambassador..idk, look on wikipedia "Selena Gomez". It should say.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 10/22/2012 3:44:25 PM

I'm so doing this this year!!!!

by carly55350 on 10/21/2012 11:49:02 PM

What is your fave class in school?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?