6 HOURS AGO Sweater weather also happens to be smoothie weather. Snag our recipes for seasonal sips: http://t.co/s00kRlDnDq #pumpkinspiceeverything

6 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Lots of great questions! Keep them coming on @girlslifemag Facebook! 😻�pic.twitter.com/iuIzoC1K4Q4Q

6 HOURS AGO The lovely @PeytonList is answering Qs on our FB wall *right now!* Head to http://t.co/7oz2xj5ydi to join in! #glpeyton #peytonlist

COMMENTS

Replace candy with a cause

Trick-or-treat for UNICEF this Oct. 31 and find an even sweeter reason for celebration.

My Builders Club of 20 people raised $100! That's something every small town can do too!

by Radieal on 3/2/2013 10:04:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I'm 13 and I have a long face and long chin and everyone tells me im ugly and look like a horse Frown can i make my face look smaller?

hey girl! That's terrible that people say that. Everyone is beautiful, including YOU. If you want to minimize the length of your face, you could use darker bronzer to dust around the long edges of your face. It'll downplay them. Also, you can shorten your face by getting bangs like Rachel Berry's. But you don't have to change the way you look to be pretty, kay?

xoxo

Katie L.

by xoxojillianxo on 10/31/2012 2:14:34 PM

You guys, this is soooo fun! Please do it its really fun and its for a GREAT cause!Smile

by * Queen of the Fashionistas* on 10/28/2012 10:36:39 AM

They did that at out elementary schools... Unless the teachers forgot to give us a box XD

by topaz1116 on 10/28/2012 12:15:10 AM

by topaz1116 on 10/28/2012 12:13:27 AM

I do this every year! GO KEY CLUB!!!!!

by kas8897 on 10/27/2012 11:02:48 PM

We're doing that at our school! We are trying to raise at least 1,000 dollars!

by jklolsmile on 10/27/2012 1:14:53 PM

This kid brought 1 unicef treat or trick donation box and the word got out from my bio class to the whole middle school and we've raised about 2,000$ already! We are planning to do more! Laughing

by Susmita24 on 10/22/2012 7:16:02 PM

@sweetie99
Yes, she is part of the UNICEF board. I think she is ambassador..idk, look on wikipedia "Selena Gomez". It should say.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 10/22/2012 3:44:25 PM

I'm so doing this this year!!!!

by carly55350 on 10/21/2012 11:49:02 PM

I'm totally gonna get my lil bro and sis to do that this year.
And was that Selena Gomez at 0:23?

by sweetie99 on 10/21/2012 9:26:13 AM

i did that last year Smile

by i♥drama on 10/30/2010 12:06:06 PM

I would do this if i still trick or treated but ill keep some change handy if kids come by with these boxes.

Hey girls i give advice on anything and everything Smile

Homework
School
Fights
Family
Pets
Make up
Eating right
Ballet
Friends

and anything else you can think of

~Megan~your go to girl for anything you need <3

by wednesday1408 on 10/24/2010 5:57:50 PM

Wouldnt that be sad if some stupid person did that and then kept the money?

by bff61 on 10/22/2010 8:54:21 PM