6 HOURS AGO All I want for Christmas is...

7 HOURS AGO Watching @megannicole's new music video #Fever and it's πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯! Have you seen it ye

8 HOURS AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward πŸ™€πŸ™€οΏ½

Sugar Pumpkin Nightlight

Bring the fall festivities indoors with this sweet take on a Jack-O-Lantern.

shyeah that would be so cute! lol i should have a punkin in mah room Laughing

by audoo98 on 11/5/2010 10:53:22 PM

What's a sugar pumpkin and where do you get em????

Hey girl,

I think it's a smaller version of a pumpkin - I looked it up and it didn't look like it was as small as the ones in the picture. It can also be called a "pie pumpkin." I got one because my friend and I were going to paint pumpkins, so you might be able to find one at a Walmart Supercenter (or possibly a regular Walmart).

Vanessa J.

by mac4eva on 10/30/2010 10:13:03 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD! What should i wear tomorrow? Us 6-8 graders are putting on a halloween party 4 the k-5 graders at our school. I want to wear something a little festive, and in the halloween spirit, but still casual! Any ideas? Help! Thanks so much!!

Hey chica! You could dress up as an 80s girl. Fun, and comfy Smile

Becca G.

by iride123 on 10/27/2010 7:58:53 PM

Hey girls!Please check out ClubFree!
Got a problem that mods are too busy for?Ask us!
What do we talk about?ANYTHING!
Help give advice with:boys,school,friends,family and pretty much anything!
Smile Smile Smile

by clubfree on 10/25/2010 7:45:02 PM

I did this! I have this lantern thing, the kind you would see in movies, that has a handle and stuff and I put my pumpkin in there! It is so sweet!

by Beluga-swim on 10/24/2010 11:15:10 PM

Hey girls i give advice on anything and everything Smile

Make up
Eating right

and anything else you can think of

by wednesday1408 on 10/24/2010 6:29:19 PM

Aww these things are the cutest ever! Laughing

by babygirlilla on 10/24/2010 4:45:14 PM

mod! i think this guy likes me and i like him. wer sorta friends and in one of my classes we're doing a project where the girls get to choose which subject they want and the guys say which group they want to be in. he chose my group and so we're the only ones in the group. i think he's going to ask me out but he never does. what should i to flirt and do you think he likes me?

Hey girl just keep getting to know him better and you willbe able to tell whether or not he likes you like that. Talk to him more normally dont jump into flirting.

Lindsay S.

by brunnete_rox on 10/21/2010 12:51:52 AM

help my parents never let me hang out with my friends.whenever my friends ask my to hang out mt parents just say to tell them were busy and they say family is more important then friends .but i want to hang out with them. what do i do so they let me hang out eith my friends?

by elba12 on 10/20/2010 8:47:33 PM

Hey girlies,
if you need advice on boys, friends, family, makeup, hair, anything and everything I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to help ya out!!
No question is weird I promise!!
Love, Kikidee12

by kikidee12 on 10/20/2010 6:10:21 PM

What do you do to study?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!

'Tis the season for holiday craftingβ€”and these are seriously cute! CLICK HERE to get the how-to for our five festive favorites.