4 HOURS AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

4 HOURS AGO Decorating the office with fresh blooms and #GLsabrina 💐

5 HOURS AGO Thinking about Christmas cookies like...

Sugar Pumpkin Nightlight

Bring the fall festivities indoors with this sweet take on a Jack-O-Lantern.

That is so ah-dorable!!! Love it! Smile

by choclitluvr5 on 10/20/2010 5:50:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! I feel like people don't notice me- particularly guys. How can I get people to notice me more? I'm not popular, but that's not essential to me. I feel like a guy repellent. I'm nice and not that shy around them as I used to. I am confident when I'm not feeling blue. People say I'm pretty but I've NEVER been asked out, asked to dance, or seen any signs that a guy liked me. Only once but he broke my heart and it's still broken and we never dated or danced. I feel invisible. HELP!

Hey girly girl! There's nothing wrong with you... you just haven't met the right guy yet! Confidence is key. Even if you don't feel confident, fake it. And, have a smile on your face as much as you can, so that guys think you're fun and approachable. Work on being friends with guys first, so that you both feel comfy hanging together.

Becca G.

by soccerchic#63 on 10/20/2010 5:49:05 PM

CUTE! I want to do this! Perfect for my Halloween theme!!!!!

by cheerleadingcutie on 10/20/2010 5:37:52 PM

does it really matter who got the first post or whatever? like no offense or anything, but really?

by izzyrox7198 on 10/20/2010 5:30:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD CAN U PLZ NOT SHOW THIS QUESTION!? Smile THX i wanted to know why am i so bloated? im not on my period buti just ate dinner andmy stomach is huge! why? it hurts to

Hey girly! If you ate a lot of salt for dinner, that can make you bloated. Lots of times, we don't realize how much salt, or sodium, our food has in it.

Becca G.

by princess24 on 10/20/2010 4:47:59 PM

Fail I had first post

by Songbird31194 on 10/20/2010 11:56:16 AM

Sweet! First post!
I am SO going to try this! Thanx! This will really spice up my room!

by Emerald_Sparkles on 10/20/2010 8:32:39 AM

I am so doing this

by Songbird31194 on 10/20/2010 7:59:03 AM

What is your fave class in school?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?