1 HOURS AGO Literally can't even get over Anna and Elsa's hair! #Frozen: http://t.co/ZhxvmJkbqx

2 HOURS AGO 20 dollar sandals > everything: http://t.co/YSpawTYP4f

3 HOURS AGO Score the best skin tips from @myclearstart: http://t.co/aphPxkkbcj

COMMENTS

Forgiving an Abuser?

My dad was an internet predator and sexually abused me and my twin sister. He's now in prison. The thing is, I haven't forgiven him...

I was abused when I was 15 by someone I was seeing, and I will never forgive him and I told the cops but I never got them to charge him because I knew he would lie and say he never did, and I also was abused of at a party by two guys my friends meet in the park the same day. I never forgive my friends for that, I will only 16
Catie C.

by princess90 on 6/8/2011 1:39:50 AM

i was raped when i was 11. im 12. Frown i hate my life.

by sarahbearkess on 4/10/2011 5:27:48 PM

I am SO sorry about what happened. I can't imagine how you feel. I know nothing I can say will do anything about your dad, but I really hope you get through this terrible situation. I think that your dad deserved to go to jail, but it must be horrible for you! I am so, so sorry!

by lovelygem on 1/25/2011 6:59:26 PM

mod,
i been keeping this in for a while and my dad left me and my brother alone at our house and then one day they put a forclosure sign on our door and i was homeless! i had no were to go my mom finally took me in and i lost contact with my father! and i used to be a daddys lil girl now im a nuthing to him he only wants to get married to his girl friend that i hate!! i dont know what to do!!! please someone helppp

Hey girl, I am SO so sorry to hear what happened to you. What your father did to you and your brother was and is awful. For now, I know it may be hard, but it's in your best interest to let the ties stay cut; your father still cares about you, but he just isn't in the right place to show it. Talk to your mother. Talk to a guidance counselor. Let them know how you feel. When the time is right, call your father and let him know (for now, you could write a letter about your feelings and send it when you're ready to) what he did hurts. But for now, spare yourself any more pain: talk out your feelings with a counselor and try to focus on the happier things in your life right now. It's the holidays.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by allieroxs123 on 12/14/2010 9:14:44 PM

There I was 10 years old waitin in my room for him to come home and I just knew he be so mad though I begged my mother not to she told my dad There was no denyin I let him down but instead of being angry he put his arms around me and said in the sunlight or the rain brightest nights or darkest days Ill always feel the same way whatever road you may be on know you're never too far gone my love is there wherever you may be just remember that you'll always be my baby

This song always make me cry

by $Jess$ on 11/20/2010 2:21:09 PM

When I was little I was sexually abused by my uncle he is now in jail he will get out when I'm 16 and I know I will NEVER IN MY LIFE be able to forgive him!

by $Jess$ on 11/20/2010 12:39:32 PM

omg! honey! thats terrible... :'( im lke crying right now... if anybody needs someone to talk to you! come to my profile... im a great listener! <333 im sooo sorry!:'(

by samie!!! on 11/17/2010 9:57:39 PM

Hello you beauties!
This is my advice column Ask Cinderella! Ask me anything from boys to what dress you need to wear! I answer all kinds so please ask me. My account is being moderated so you may have to wait until I write something about it.
Have fun and be the best YOU you can be!

-Cinderella

by Ask Cinderella on 11/13/2010 10:31:05 AM

i want to ask my mom why her and my dad got a divorce but i'm scared and my dad wants me to live with him which is halfway a across the country what do i do?

by icegirl123 on 11/7/2010 4:09:26 PM

Hello! I have a prob:

My parents are divorced. I got over that. The prob is that my dad is difficult. I asked him if I could see my friends on Halloween and he got in this whole freak out attack. It's Halloween and that's what kids do. He went into this whole lecture and we fought and he finally said yes but it drives me insane. He tries the guilt card but I'm so sick of it that I grew out of it. He tries to control me but he can't so gets angry and argues with me. Everytime I ask for a lil' thing he freaks out. How can I tell him without getting into a war that we both see friends and that I just want to hang out with my friends sometimes?

by TheMentalistgurl on 11/2/2010 5:47:50 PM