1 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

2 HOURS AGO You've never had a crush...should you be worried: http://t.co/HCuRItau98

3 HOURS AGO Caramel pudding is loveee! Try our recipe: http://t.co/7b2CtmPfkM

COMMENTS

Walk for charity, zombie-style

This Halloween, try gathering a group of your own undead to lurch and moan for a cause.

My friends love zombies but I get creepy feelings about them. I think I will be around some zombies on halloween.

by fashionqn on 10/8/2012 4:38:26 PM

So i want to be a mad hatter for halloween but a cute one. I saw a costume online (google girl mad hatter, (it's the pink dress with the green hat and leggings). I'm gonna go to the local halloween store, but if there's nothing like it there, i'm gonna try to re-make it by going to stores and finding similar accessories. Any ideas? THX!

Hey ColosalMascara, hit up dance stores for a pink tutu and green printed leggings. Even a thrift store may be a good place for the hat, blazer and shoes. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by ColosalMascara on 10/7/2012 9:13:06 AM

My friend desperately wants to kill himself because his girlfriend died yesterday. what do i do so he doesnt kill himself?

Hey girl,

I can only imagine how tough things are for your friend. Because we wish you and him only the best, it’s extremely important that you speak to a trusted adult, such as a family member, doctor, guidance counselor, teacher, etc. This is a really tough situation and it's important that he speaks to an adult asap! For additional help, you can refer him to the hotlines listed on this page: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

Meghan D.

by Smasheroo on 10/6/2012 11:47:57 PM

SO HAPPY THERES ONE near where I live.
Immmmma be a zombie bride Smile Vanessa J.

by audoo98 on 11/5/2010 11:14:43 PM

ya that was sooo much fun my bro and i did it last year in Portland AWESOME!!!!!!!

by rjb on 10/27/2010 9:05:50 PM

OMG!!! i was in Portland yesterday and saw massive crowds of zombies it was creepy they where every where!

Hey girls i give advice on anything and everything Smile

Homework
School
Fights
Family
Pets
Make up
Eating right
Ballet
Friends

and anything else you can think of

by wednesday1408 on 10/24/2010 6:23:41 PM