AN HOUR AGO #QUIZ! What signals are you sending to your crush?

1 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What kind of friend are you?

3 HOURS AGO In tonight's #BFW, Cyd+Shelby get into serious time-traveling trouble. Get your first look:

The Skinny on Stretching

Loosen up! It’s key to get bendy before exercise. But stretching is way more than tugging on your hamstrings or touchin’ those toes. Gold’s Gym...

Hi! I loved this article. Today in ballet I managed to rub my head with my feet. I didn't know I had such a flexible spine!!

by banannaz on 10/22/2010 12:48:08 AM

when i was at ballet this week i went down all the way before i had stretched and i hert like crazy

by meme35921 on 10/20/2010 9:13:03 PM

MODMODMOD Hey! I wanna get fit! yay! lol, and i wanted to get a workout DVD but im scared to ask my mom, the one i want to get is "not availible in stores" so we would have to order it which i think would be even more awkward! so my question(s) is how do i ask her and do u no of any DVD's that r good? thnx!!!!

Hey chica! I wouldn't feel awkward about this at all. It's great that you want to take charge of your health. And, your mom will probably be impressed with your new healthy desire. Even if you can't get a DVD, there are lots of workout videos that you can watch online too. Kim Kardashian has some fun DVD's that they sell at Target Smile

Becca G.

by WisconsinGirl97 on 10/17/2010 7:51:40 PM

cool i used to stretch every night but found out i was doing it wrong

Hey girls i give advice on anything and everything Smile

eating right
make up
high school

and much more

~Megan~your go to girl for anything you need <3

by wednesday1408 on 10/17/2010 4:33:45 PM

Check out my profile!!!!!

by TennisGirl17 on 10/17/2010 3:16:55 PM

> Homework
> Puberty
> Siblings
> Fights
> Hair
> Bullying
> Music (Piano, violin, viola, cello, and singing)
> Figure Skating
> Parties
> Decorating
> Eating Healthy
> Acne
> Mean girls
> Starting Middle School
> Enemies
> Teachers
> Pets
> Parents
> School work
> And Anything else you can think of!

Come to my profile I will answer your question ASAP! I will post answers to your profile, and if its not publicly visible, to mine. I love to give advice and am happy to help!

by chicka678 on 10/17/2010 2:26:26 PM

I created a site called Live Laugh Love Learn and hope you like it! It is full of cool things like inspirational life posts, awesome style/beauty tips, entertainment reviews and notifications, health advice, (eating well, fitness, body image) games, chat rooms, and a section where you can send things in that everyone can see, like poems and you can ask me for advice! Cool, huh? Please check it out, visit everyday for lots of cool stuff,join... and spread the word! I am hoping it will get popular. Get more info on my profile!

by readerhi1234 on 10/16/2010 2:34:30 PM

exactly what kind of stretches i do right before my cross country races Smile

by Jeana G on 10/16/2010 2:33:43 PM

Always running out the door in the morning? Take the extra millisecond to put both backpack straps on your shoulders to prevent back injuries down the line.
What do you wear on your lips?

If you’re allergic to peanuts, you can have a reaction from kissing a guy who just ate peanuts.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!