AN HOUR AGO We wanna know! How do you feel about smoking? http://t.co/WcbALOzQ4B

2 HOURS AGO The cosmos are calling! What's your horoscope say this week? http://t.co/q9kd52Fa5K

3 HOURS AGO 5 stellar snapbacks to rock right now: http://t.co/7V0qNFe8AC

COMMENTS

Dating Distance

I have a boyfriend and he's great. But we’re only in seventh grade and we're going to different high schools. How would we keep our...

MOD MOD MOD! my friend has this guy who really likes her. they are good friends but he really REALLY likes her. he asked her out but she wants to just be friends, but she doesn't want to hurt his feeling because she cares about him, but only as a friend. i wanna help her out, so please give me some advice!

Hey girlie. It's better not to lead guys on. Tell her to tell him that she thinks there better as friends and that their are other cooler girls at school that will be better for him. Tell her to try and be casual about it, not harsh.

Elizabeth P.

by gigglegirlcorky on 1/10/2011 1:54:58 PM

How many times can you start a texting convo with a guy before you seem clingy or like you're stalking him? I like this guy from a different school and he gave me his number. I think he likes it when I text him because he always texts me back a long reply and we end up talking for over an hour, but he never starts the convo. I've texted him first twice. How many times can I do this and how often? Thanks!

Hey chica! There's really no magic number. After you text a guy a couple times first, wait for him to text you. So, if he doesn't text you in a week or so, try texting him again!
Marly Z.

by lip_gloss12 on 12/11/2010 6:19:09 PM

mod mod mod My boyfriend and I have been dating for about a month and a half. Today in P.E., he picked someone else as his partner instead of me. He picks her all the time. She is his cousin, but I think they spend to much time to spend together. He asked if I was mad at him and I said yes. For the whole day, he ignored me. Now, I want to talk to him, but I am very scared to talk to him, because he is very popular, and I am not. What should I do to talk to him about what I am feeling? We are only in 6th grade.

Hey girl, I think you should just be honest with him about what you're feeling.  Tell him that you know she's his cousin, but it hurts you that he never picks you to be his partner.  Don't feel that his popularity should make a difference in talking to him.  No matter how popular he may be, he's your bf, and your feelings do matter.  xoxo

Marie H.

by BabyGirlAlways1999 on 11/29/2010 6:19:31 PM

Help please! Me and my crush have been close4 years hes always been a bad boy and resently moved schools i dont have a facebook or myspace and he doesent have a phone anymore i miss him so much but cant communicate with him):

by HavenClair on 11/16/2010 4:24:18 PM

Okay i have a HUGE problem. My BF and i were texting and we got on a "debatable" topic and said some things my mom probably would think were inappropriate (and so would anyone else who saw the messages) I was half awake when i was talkin to him and i really regret saying those things. Now she wants to check on the internet to see my messages. What should i do to keep her from finding out?

by star_girl46 on 11/14/2010 5:35:40 PM

Hello you beauties!
This is my advice column Ask Cinderella! Ask me anything from boys to what dress you need to wear! I answer all kinds so please ask me. My account is being moderated so you may have to wait until I write something about it.
Have fun and be the best YOU you can be!

-Cinderella

by Ask Cinderella on 11/13/2010 10:26:47 AM

I think it's nice to date a guy from another school, because that way you'll never be called clingy, and you'll still get to hang around with him sometimes. Plus, there's less pressure, and when you break up you can just keep in touch once in a while.

by actress456 on 11/3/2010 6:05:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD My crush and I used to sit next to each other in English, and now our dumb teacher moved us! he used to talk to me all the time, and I loved it. (I didn't move because of it though) Now he has two, pretty and nice girls sitting by him, and barely talks to me!! I feel horrible a few of my friends think he likes me, maybe he likes them more? Just thinking that makes me sick to my stomach , what should I do?

Be confident and have faith in yourself, just because a guy talks to other girls doesn't mean he likes them!

Lindsay S.

by Gigilove321 on 11/2/2010 3:59:23 PM

MOD!!!! SO theres this guy I don't really like but he is really nice and at our school dance he asked me to slow dance, and I said yes. We danced, and it was really sweet. But he doesn't really talk to me that much, we just joke around like friends. Also he danced with this other girl before me. How do I know if he likes me? Oh and also, my friends told me that he said at lunch the other girl he danced with as a joke,so does that mean I was for real? Why did he ask me to dance? Thanks!!!

Hey girl, I know boys are confusing.  Unfortunately, I can't say for sure what he was thinking.  If he asked you to dance, that definitely is a good sign!  I would also check out this article:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/09/16/advice-love-crush-dating.aspx.  It's got great tips for figuring out if a guy is into you!

Marie H.

by aquamarine13 on 11/1/2010 8:04:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! So there's this guy I really like and we are good friends. But he doesn't go to my school and their school had a dance. My friend said there was this girl and they like each other, plus they slow danced a lot. Everyone wanted him to ask her out but he didn't. And I was just beginning to think he liked me back. I'm just not sure if I should give up or not. Please help I've been really sad and confused since. Thanks.

hey! so sorry Frown I think you should try to get over him. He might like you, but you don't want to depend on that possibility too much. stay friendly towards him but see what happens, y'know?

Helen S.