4 HOURS AGO 20 mistakes that are totally okay to make: http://t.co/Sp1LN2IZbg pic.twitter.com/ERZCCB5NB7

5 HOURS AGO This sweetie pulled his girl out of a sticky sitch! Check it out here: http://t.co/ocvGSizhUu pic.twitter.com/4wg8CBDbhG

6 HOURS AGO RT @MaddieandTae: You don't have to leave your side of town to turn up our new acoustic video at http://t.co/Oz836Tzayo! @girlslifemag 🌃

COMMENTS

Dress Like Your Fave Star

T-minus 12 days ’til Halloween!

I'm being Hermoine!!!! Loved the 7th MOVIE!!!!

by rainbowstarburst3999 on 10/30/2011 9:29:23 AM

Im gonna be a greek goddess!!! Smile

by beachbabe159 on 10/15/2011 10:40:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!I wanna be Katy Perry. I've got the blue wig- but what to wear??

Hey girl, channel her look in the California Girl video. Go to Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe, for example, and try to find clothes that channel her outfits.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by LAX03 on 10/10/2011 7:08:57 PM

im being ke$ha and since its so cold im wearing a leather jacket, and a shirt that says love and the arm gose down, ripped skinny jeans, leather boots, lots of random stuff, a rock star scarf. hope this helps!!!

by biebersnumber1 on 10/10/2011 2:37:23 PM

I gonna be the Mad Hatter Laughing Picked my costumes outta stuff I already had and got a old top hat out and painted it green and pink Smile

by sunstar on 10/10/2011 2:08:57 PM

IDK WHAT I WANT 2BE!!!!

by MaxRide15 on 10/4/2011 10:46:29 PM

I am so being rob pattinson

by aepets on 1/30/2011 4:25:28 PM

I love the Hermione one! With all of these bad influences out there, in books, movies, and Hollywood, I'm glad we can say we still have Hermione!

by erkel5 on 11/10/2010 11:00:49 PM

GO TAYLOR AND HERMIONE!!!!!!!

by Ibdoglover on 11/6/2010 11:41:22 AM

I was sooo gonna be GaGa. lol Smile

by audoo98 on 11/5/2010 10:59:38 PM

If you could have an exotic animal as a pet, what kind would you want?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.