3 HOURS AGO It's almost #Hanukkah! Impress the fam with these so-festive treats:

4 HOURS AGO Hey, sweet thing! What cake matches your personality? πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚ Take t#quizuiz

5 HOURS AGO We're *freaking out* about this fab new product:

I keep getting in fights

I had a huge fight with this boy I know. Now this other boy is in a fight with me. My friends told the principal...

Do you have something going on in your life that would be making you want to pick fights with others? identify that and then try and work out the problem. violence is not the answer.

Please visit my Advice Queen page! I really like to give advice to peeps Smile just post a question and i will answer it on your profile as soon as i see it.

by basketballcutie11 on 12/23/2011 6:05:11 PM

hey guys if you need any help just post on my page. it can be about any thing you want.

by Ndadgirl on 2/4/2011 9:15:43 PM

hey i was just wondering if i renew will i get the 100th issue free?

by Ndadgirl on 2/4/2011 9:03:08 PM

Hey everyone!
I am competing against my friend about who gets the most comments on their profile! Help me win! Go check out my rocking profile and leave a question or comment!

by kmn21 on 1/23/2011 6:53:22 PM

how does this mod thing work???? wat does it mean??

by k.sista2 on 1/8/2011 2:11:03 PM

I have never been in a fight with a boy, and the only fight I get in with girls is yelling never physical. I couldnt imagine getting in a physical fight but I have seen them at my school.

by luckykel on 12/1/2010 10:54:55 PM

there are times i got into physical fights lol

by tinkerbellea96 on 11/11/2010 9:50:24 PM

MOD: How can i contact Carol?

Hey girl!  I would visit her website,  Her mail address is also in a small box on the bottom of the Dear Carol page of the magazine.

Marie H.

by cwalsh on 10/25/2010 8:53:52 PM

Hey girls i give advice on anything and everything Smile

Make up
Eating right

and anything else you can think of

by wednesday1408 on 10/24/2010 6:01:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD Okay i have this friend, let's call her D, and there's this SUPER cute guy in my grade, let's call him J, I have this Huge undeniable crush on him and D thinks he's super cute too. The problem is I haven't told D i like J cuz she would tease me but i'm worried that D will get J because D is really easy with the guys. I mean all guys love her (jocks, nerds, EVERYONE) she's super popular and i'm scared he'll end up falling for her. IDK what to do... Please help! I've never felt this way about anyone before and I don't want to loose him before i've even had him. Thnx

Hey girly! Do you talk to J? If not, I would start trying to make convo to get him to notice you, rather than D. Make sure to talk to him when it's just you, rather than when  you're with your friends. If you guys are friends, then I would invite him to hang out! He needs to be thinking about you, rather than her!

Becca G.

by ivorykey96 on 10/24/2010 6:01:37 PM

What is your fave class in school?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?

Dive into the weird, wonderful world of Curiosity House: The Shrunken HeadCLICK HERE for your chance to win itβ€”and to explore Dumfrey's Dime Museum of Freaks, Oddities and Wonders.