1 HOURS AGO "Why don't I like boys?" http://t.co/1iaz5r8cwE

3 HOURS AGO 5 toppings to put your pie game on fleek: http://t.co/yyT2wrIcRQ

15 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

COMMENTS

Little Monster Ball

Take a cue from Lady Gaga and throw your own little monster masquerade ball.

lol AWESOME IDEA. I just need a new house... lol mines not exactly "awesome party" material.

by audoo98 on 11/5/2010 11:09:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD So what can I do for under $10 with only my BFF? Like a party idea.

Hey girl, I'm sorry, I don't totally understand the quesiton - do you mean like a date?  You could have a picnic in the park, or have a movie marathon.  xoxo

Marie H.

by Emerald_Sparkles on 10/25/2010 6:18:38 PM

I love lady gaga i saw her in concert and was only like 10 feet from her!

Hey girls i give advice on anything and everything Smile

Homework
School
Fights
Family
Pets
Make up
Eating right
Ballet
Friends

and anything else you can think of

by wednesday1408 on 10/24/2010 6:26:33 PM

lady gaga has the weirdest costumes but i love her songs!!!

by alygurl on 10/23/2010 9:15:16 PM

so glad that they featured lady gaga
Little Monster <3

by schlage on 10/21/2010 7:14:49 PM

OMG HAS ANYBODY SEEN HER MEAT DRESS???

by ljlove on 10/21/2010 6:56:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I want to have a Halloween party, but my mom is going to be really strict about who comes, what we need and every detail. She wants me to figure out what we're going to do at the party. Have any ideas?

Tell your mom that you're planning on just inviting some people over that y'all will listen to music, hang out, etc. Parties don't always need rigid plans and schedules!  If you all want  to dance around, you will.  If you want t o talk, you will. And if you want to play games, you will!
Bridget R.

by muprob on 10/21/2010 2:52:40 PM

hi i have never been to a monster ball before. does anyone want to be my friend

by srobersonluv on 10/21/2010 2:14:02 PM

hey chicas!

need advice? i got it! post anything on my profile and ill get back to you ASAP!

Smile
~carrie~

by carolinerr on 10/20/2010 6:38:48 PM

omigod!! i love lady gaga!!

by angelbear333 on 10/19/2010 11:59:10 PM