AN HOUR AGO The best headphones to rock at the gym: http://t.co/1VEs3uhAWj

13 HOURS AGO Can we get a "yas" for this surfing pig? http://t.co/NKdXo1fHEB

15 HOURS AGO Listening to @BeaMiller #youngblood and wishing it was live like yesterday! #glfashbash

COMMENTS

Sad Friend Sitch

There was this kid in my class who a skipped out on our eighth grade trip a couple of years ago. He was all depressed...

I would want you as a friend! Especially during my tough times wich is about 30 hours a day!

by rockinyal on 11/29/2010 12:33:21 PM

MOD*****
I'm having a real problem with my parents over protection! I really want a Facebook account but they won't let me have one!! I'm turning twelve next month and I think I'm ready for a Facebook! I ask them why and they say your to young and then the next day they tell me I'm more mature than all my siblings!

Hey girl, well originally facebook was only made for college students. Then high schoolers took hold of it and started making profiles. I think you're parents may be right. None of my friends had any facebook or myspace profiles until high school. Maybe you can compromise with your parents. Ask what you can do in order to get one?
lauren r.

by icebreaker373 on 10/29/2010 6:50:54 PM

MOD
i feel like im a way better listener for my friends then they are for me sometimes. im not that open with my emotions so when they ask how i am i always say fine even if im not. im not sad all the time but when i am i just wnat soemone to break the code i dont want to flat out tell them

Hey girlie, if you're not giving them any clues then there's no way for your friends to know that something's wrong. At least let them know that something's up and then they'll do what they can to make you feel better.

Lauren T.

by fired up on 10/27/2010 10:57:26 PM

mod mod mod
ok today i got my ipod touch stolen and i told my mom but not my dad cause hes the one that bought that ipod for me... right now im sooo worried because will the person download stuff from itunes but it has my itune password so i dont think it would work but lots of my friends are helping in giving me money to buy a new one!!! wat should i do?!?

Hey girlie, I don't think there's much that the person can do with it besides listen to it. If it was stolen at school then report it and there's a chance that they might find it.

Lauren T.

by luvergirl15 on 10/27/2010 10:04:53 PM

You seem like a good person!

by Photochickie on 10/25/2010 9:18:53 PM

I was on a Facebook account the other day when I saw this girl from school say she didn't like me. I kept asking questions and the more I asked, the more I wanted to cry. It's not my name on the account so I can't say it's me, but what she saying makes me so angry! My twin brother Colin hates her to, but everyone seems to like her! It really hurts and I don't even talk to her but I hate her! Shes in all of my classes so it's hard to stay away from her what should I do?
~ Mary

Hey girlie, just ignore it. If she doesn't like you that's her loss because I bet you're great to hang out with!

Lauren T.

by cheerrox1111 on 10/24/2010 10:32:42 PM

I would try to help him with talking about itSmile

Katie

by Cupcake1999 on 10/24/2010 10:28:45 PM

Hey girls i give advice on anything and everything Smile

Homework
School
Fights
Family
Pets
Make up
Eating right
Ballet
Friends

and anything else you can think of

by wednesday1408 on 10/24/2010 6:01:30 PM

Yah, just keep being a good pal and keep his mind off of it. Only adress it if he brings it up, then listen and try to help him with the slew of emotions he must feel.

I created a site called Live Laugh Love Learn and hope you like it! It is full of cool things like inspirational life posts, awesome style/beauty tips, entertainment reviews and notifications, health advice, (eating well, fitness, body image) games, chat rooms, and a section where you can send things in that everyone can see, like poems and you can ask me for advice! Cool, huh? Please check it out, visit everyday for lots of cool stuff,join... and spread the word! I am hoping it will get popular. Get more info on my profile!

by readerhi1234 on 10/23/2010 12:22:15 PM