AN HOUR AGO The complete list of Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards winners: http://t.co/5QJ09IBaDd

2 HOURS AGO This is how you act cool in front of your crush: http://t.co/8ZzjxqzxLY

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! One lucky grand prize winner scores 10 stylish pairs of shoes from @ShopShoetopia: http://t.co/hAa3NgkEev

COMMENTS

Ghoulish Glamour

Right now, the mall is crawling with cool-but-creepy threads and sorta spooky makeup. Check out GL's faves!

I got a pumpkin shirt!!!

by rainbowsparkle98 on 10/25/2010 10:53:46 PM

i <3 the first oneSmile it's so my style lol

by devann8 on 10/25/2010 4:49:12 PM

i love the snake ring!!

by metrostation3xx on 10/24/2010 8:05:14 PM

i love all this stuff!!

by smartgirl22 on 10/23/2010 10:41:14 PM

i totally luv the nail polish!! ;) I m gonna b a person who's overly obsessed with candy corn cuz I luv it!

by candycorn11 on 10/22/2010 5:24:00 PM

i like the snake ring!!!

LOL
check out my profile
Kay? Its cool and i like getting any comments !!
me!!!

by oreolover123 on 10/21/2010 7:49:39 PM

Hey girlies,
if you need advice on
boys, friends, family, makeup, hair, beauty, fashion, love, school, hard stuff
anything and everything
I would LOVE to help ya out!
No question is off limitsSmile
From your girlie<3

by CHEERR on 10/21/2010 3:46:28 PM

MOD! MOD! (Hi Lauren, Lindsay, and Natalie!)
I just got a spray tan for a dance... it's really cute! But I want to accentuate it with my clothing tomorrow... any colors help bring out a tan? Thanks girls! Smile

Hey girlie, try a white t-shirt. Lighter colors will help show off that tan!

Lauren T.

by vintage456 on 10/20/2010 11:38:42 PM

MODERATOR. (:
tomorrow is wacky tacky day for homecoming spirit week! what do i wear though? haha.

by i<3allelsefails on 10/20/2010 3:49:03 PM

the illuminater doesnt rlly turn ur skin blu rite? :p lol

I created a site called Live Laugh Love Learn and hope you like it! It is full of cool things like inspirational life posts, awesome style/beauty tips, entertainment reviews and notifications, health advice, (eating well, fitness, body image) games, chat rooms, and a section where you can send things in that everyone can see, like poems and you can ask me for advice! Cool, huh? Please check it out, visit everyday for lots of cool stuff,join... and spread the word! I am hoping it will get popular. Get more info on my profile!

by readerhi1234 on 10/19/2010 10:07:40 PM

In the mood for a personal style change? Try experimenting with mix 'n' match florals or bright colorblocking.

How much effort do you put into your everyday school wear?

Come see what girls are saying about Echo!

Listen up, bookworm babes. Loved Esperanza Rising by Pam Muñoz Ryan? Check out her newest novel, Echo, in our second-ever book club! We're talking music, magic and more all month. CLICK HERE to check it out.