AN HOUR AGO Are your parents going through a divorce? This could help: http://t.co/vGmCtRorQz pic.twitter.com/q8gIMYRLCY

2 HOURS AGO Let's be real—eyeliner isn't easy. Get tips, tricks and fixes here: http://t.co/0w7PNrlmip pic.twitter.com/lEbux2G7ZD

3 HOURS AGO Say goodbye to your peskiest pimples: http://t.co/AAsrw6vZiz pic.twitter.com/iOZOhTrs24

COMMENTS

Ghoulish Glamour

Right now, the mall is crawling with cool-but-creepy threads and sorta spooky makeup. Check out GL's faves!

I got a pumpkin shirt!!!

by rainbowsparkle98 on 10/25/2010 10:53:46 PM

i <3 the first oneSmile it's so my style lol

by devann8 on 10/25/2010 4:49:12 PM

i love the snake ring!!

by metrostation3xx on 10/24/2010 8:05:14 PM

i love all this stuff!!

by smartgirl22 on 10/23/2010 10:41:14 PM

i totally luv the nail polish!! ;) I m gonna b a person who's overly obsessed with candy corn cuz I luv it!

by candycorn11 on 10/22/2010 5:24:00 PM

i like the snake ring!!!

LOL
check out my profile
Kay? Its cool and i like getting any comments !!
me!!!

by oreolover123 on 10/21/2010 7:49:39 PM

Hey girlies,
if you need advice on
boys, friends, family, makeup, hair, beauty, fashion, love, school, hard stuff
anything and everything
I would LOVE to help ya out!
No question is off limitsSmile
From your girlie<3

by CHEERR on 10/21/2010 3:46:28 PM

MOD! MOD! (Hi Lauren, Lindsay, and Natalie!)
I just got a spray tan for a dance... it's really cute! But I want to accentuate it with my clothing tomorrow... any colors help bring out a tan? Thanks girls! Smile

Hey girlie, try a white t-shirt. Lighter colors will help show off that tan!

Lauren T.

by vintage456 on 10/20/2010 11:38:42 PM

MODERATOR. (:
tomorrow is wacky tacky day for homecoming spirit week! what do i wear though? haha.

by i<3allelsefails on 10/20/2010 3:49:03 PM

the illuminater doesnt rlly turn ur skin blu rite? :p lol

I created a site called Live Laugh Love Learn and hope you like it! It is full of cool things like inspirational life posts, awesome style/beauty tips, entertainment reviews and notifications, health advice, (eating well, fitness, body image) games, chat rooms, and a section where you can send things in that everyone can see, like poems and you can ask me for advice! Cool, huh? Please check it out, visit everyday for lots of cool stuff,join... and spread the word! I am hoping it will get popular. Get more info on my profile!

by readerhi1234 on 10/19/2010 10:07:40 PM

Going out? Try swiping some eyeliner just onto your lower lash line. You’ll look made up in a flash, and it’ll be a lighter look than if you did a full rim.

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!