9 HOURS AGO The #wanderlust is real this week, Virgos. ♍️♍️♍️ http://t.co/XNPFLQEGhP

10 HOURS AGO More than a little jealous of GL editor Kelsey...at least she's reppin' @rydelR5 and the music issue! #beachlife http://t.co/i09Ieh3XKZ

11 HOURS AGO #Poll time! Fill in the blank: I would *literally* do anything to meet ____________.

COMMENTS

Ghoulish Glamour

Right now, the mall is crawling with cool-but-creepy threads and sorta spooky makeup. Check out GL's faves!

I got a pumpkin shirt!!!

by rainbowsparkle98 on 10/25/2010 10:53:46 PM

i <3 the first oneSmile it's so my style lol

by devann8 on 10/25/2010 4:49:12 PM

i love the snake ring!!

by metrostation3xx on 10/24/2010 8:05:14 PM

i love all this stuff!!

by smartgirl22 on 10/23/2010 10:41:14 PM

i totally luv the nail polish!! ;) I m gonna b a person who's overly obsessed with candy corn cuz I luv it!

by candycorn11 on 10/22/2010 5:24:00 PM

i like the snake ring!!!

LOL
check out my profile
Kay? Its cool and i like getting any comments !!
me!!!

by oreolover123 on 10/21/2010 7:49:39 PM

Hey girlies,
if you need advice on
boys, friends, family, makeup, hair, beauty, fashion, love, school, hard stuff
anything and everything
I would LOVE to help ya out!
No question is off limitsSmile
From your girlie<3

by CHEERR on 10/21/2010 3:46:28 PM

MOD! MOD! (Hi Lauren, Lindsay, and Natalie!)
I just got a spray tan for a dance... it's really cute! But I want to accentuate it with my clothing tomorrow... any colors help bring out a tan? Thanks girls! Smile

Hey girlie, try a white t-shirt. Lighter colors will help show off that tan!

Lauren T.

by vintage456 on 10/20/2010 11:38:42 PM

MODERATOR. (:
tomorrow is wacky tacky day for homecoming spirit week! what do i wear though? haha.

by i<3allelsefails on 10/20/2010 3:49:03 PM

the illuminater doesnt rlly turn ur skin blu rite? :p lol

I created a site called Live Laugh Love Learn and hope you like it! It is full of cool things like inspirational life posts, awesome style/beauty tips, entertainment reviews and notifications, health advice, (eating well, fitness, body image) games, chat rooms, and a section where you can send things in that everyone can see, like poems and you can ask me for advice! Cool, huh? Please check it out, visit everyday for lots of cool stuff,join... and spread the word! I am hoping it will get popular. Get more info on my profile!

by readerhi1234 on 10/19/2010 10:07:40 PM

Nail biter? Try rewarding yourself every bite-free week with a brand-new polish.

Classes are quickly coming to a close and now's the time to hit the books. What are your best study spots?

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.