1 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

2 HOURS AGO He spilled the beans about your crush—what would you do? http://t.co/kLUPJpNn4K

4 HOURS AGO 4 fab ways to do fur this season: http://t.co/o6CFtNvOHj

COMMENTS

Ghoulish Glamour

Right now, the mall is crawling with cool-but-creepy threads and sorta spooky makeup. Check out GL's faves!

My mom wouldn't let me wear any of this except the ring. Not really my style though.

by peacelovejesus on 10/19/2010 5:47:36 PM

Oooooo, cute ring! Too bad it's $5O! :O I'm going to be a nerd for halloween! I'm going to wear a white shirt with a bowtie, big glasses, pull my pants up high, wear socks with a plaid pattern and carry around a calculator! Sooo exciting. I would ask you to put suggestions on my profile for my costume but I'm having trouble making it publicly visible! >:O

by luvsjaboy on 10/19/2010 5:33:48 PM

Hey chicka!
Need help or advice? Ask me! From friends, family, and boys to makeup, skin, and hair, ive been through it ALL, really. I get on GL often, so I will usually reply within a few days. So comment away sweetie with any advice you need, I'll be happy to help!
Thanks girlies!
- Laura

by GottaLoveLaura on 10/19/2010 5:28:24 PM

what does the skin illumator do?

by hopelove11 on 10/19/2010 5:04:40 PM

mod mod mod how can i talk to my crush he laughs but not very often so that eliminates jokes i give him gum sometimes he forgets to say thank u so i remind him we dont really talk to much . its just so weird because i can talk to every guy but him its always awkward

Hey girl, sounds like you're making this one exception a little more awkward than it has to be. I'd suggest just being yourself. Ask about a class assignment. Ask how he's been. Try to be friends. Things don't have to be weird if you don't let them be.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by el pacman on 10/19/2010 4:58:50 PM

i <3 the skeleton tee. if the awesome people who run this site are reading this, i have some suggestions. not that i'm not happy with the things here, but could u post more styles here. i come on and sometimes it doesn't change the headlines for weeks! and i found this new great store that has every thing u could ever want. its called love culture and it is totally and completely AWESOME! thx 4 listening. great job on the site and mag too!

by livelovetwilight on 10/19/2010 4:27:07 PM

cutee...

by keri49 on 10/19/2010 3:29:56 PM

Hey girlies,
if you need advice on boys, friends, family, makeup, hair, anything and everything I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to help ya out!!! No question is weird I promise!!
Love,Kikidee12

by kikidee12 on 10/19/2010 1:32:06 PM

Make any school outfit instantly night-time chic with a few more accessories and a quick updo.

It's time to carve pumpkins! You decide to carve…

Read Crewel for *free* on Wattpad!

The Crewel World series is coming to a close with Unraveled (so exciting!)...and it's also the perfect time to start the saga for the first time. CLICK HERE to read the first book, Crewel, for free on Wattpad!