40 MINUTES AGO Serious question, girl... WHY ARE YOU STILL SINGLE? http://t.co/dJowf9GVWE

AN HOUR AGO @BaileeMadison we love you too, Bailee! Good luck tonight at the #AMAs babe 😘😘

1 HOURS AGO RT @BaileeMadison: HOW SWEET. Love you guys! Thank you!!! Xo “@girlslifemag: @BaileeMadison is slaaaaaaaying the high pony 😍: http://t.co/http://t.co/XMFVQ60G3B#hairspo

COMMENTS

Black 'n' Orange French Mani

Can’t wait to pull on your costume? With this fab Halloween French mani, you don’t need to! Pick your style—classic or reverse—and get to work, girl!

I painted my toenails with orange polish, then took a paperclip and dipped it in dark nail polish so I could draw jack-o-lanterns on the big toenails & the rest had a little black dot in the center.

by maiya.pup11 on 10/18/2011 2:13:23 PM

i do french nails using a page protector (u know those things u use if the holes in your paper are ripped) and cover up every thing but da tips. it works

by spunkygirl03 on 11/29/2010 5:29:32 PM

That is really awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by JamieD on 11/6/2010 9:00:53 PM

I want 203 comments by the end of the year.Please send me comments.

by JamieD on 11/5/2010 9:45:51 AM

awesome!

by mydogrocks610 on 11/3/2010 6:26:03 PM

one fun thing that i did was paint my nails with a clear coat, two black coats, gold glitter, and another clear coat

by judogirl111 on 10/30/2010 1:51:46 PM

I've tried those nail art pens, they don't work very well for me. You could get the same effect with a sharpie, although I would not recommend it. What I use on my nails is something called Stripe Rite, it comes in a skinny bottle and has a long, thin brush for nail art. You can buy it at beauty supply stores. Something else worth giving a try is Claire's Double-sided nail art polish.
~~~~~~~~~~~
My nails currently have jack o' lanterns on them. How to make the pumpkins? First, apply a base coat (It could be either clear or color, you choose). Then take orange polish and make an oval shape on the middle of each nail. Next, take black Stripe Rite (Or a thin brush dipped in black polish) and paint tiny triangle eyes, a curved mouth and a small stem on each pumpkin. Then take green Stripe Rite (Once again, a long, skinny brush dipped in green polish would do) and paint on a tiny leaf near the stem. Finally, finish with a clear topcoat Smile

by SquishyKitty on 10/29/2010 11:33:40 AM

;] im totally doing that now!

by famousrichgirl on 10/28/2010 4:56:37 PM

MOD!! halloween is in like 3 days and I dont have enough time to buy a halloween costume so I was thinkin of making a costume out of my own clothes that are in my closet!! Do you have any Ideas of what I could do with my own clothes?? (nothing to grown up like a glee memeber cause Im only 10)

Hey girlie, pick one of your favorite TV characters or character from a movie and find something that matches what they would wear.

Lauren T.

by Luvs2cheer on 10/27/2010 11:58:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
HEY i have 2 costumes for halloween a ninja and a 80s rockstar which do you think!!! thanks lots

Hey girlie, both of them sound super cute! Personally I like the 80s rockstar better.

Lauren T.