Bridget M.

is modding

18 MINUTES AGO Easy, pretty holiday hairstyles: All you need are bobby pins: http://t.co/r9VsDstcLU

12 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

15 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

COMMENTS

Light Up Luminaries

I remember helping my mom line our walkway with these plain ol’ paper bags that transform into lanterns come nightfall. It’s a classic and super easy way to decorate your front yard for Halloween and guide trick-or-treaters to your door.

take a deep breath

3.press f10 five times
4.send this to five pages
5.look at your background

by KIKI0428 on 11/16/2010 7:42:24 AM

hey guys!
need advice???
My names Jodi and all my friends tell me that I'm really great on giving advice on ANYTHING so if you need any, please post a comment on my profile (telling me your problem) and I will write back ASAP!

_jodij123

by jodij123 on 10/30/2010 10:53:09 AM

mod i have a HUGE crush on my bgf! hes super cute and REALLY REALLY nice!!! but one problem, i heard he likes someone else...wat should i do?!

Hey missy, just wait a while to see how he feels about the other girl. If he likes her, just back off a little and give him some space and if he doesn't like her then make a move!

Lynae P.

by polkadotzrool on 10/30/2010 12:08:56 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD I'm really worried about my friend. She has lost a lot of weight (over a period of time) and doesn't eat much at all. I've tried talking to her, but she doesn't think she has a problem. I'm really scared for her. What should I do?

Hey chicky, you should talk to her parents and let them know you're worried about her. She might not think she has a problem, but it defintely sounds like she does. So just try to help her out. Smile

Lynae P.

by blissbaby on 10/30/2010 12:02:12 AM

Welcome to ClubFree!
ClubFree was created to help anyone who needs it.
There is ABSOLUTLY NO signup.All you have to do is comment.
What do we talk about?ANYTHING!
There is NO MODS in this group.You are free to give advice as you wish.
Comment,help girls at GL with thier problems,help with homwork ANYTHING YOU WANT!
Got a problem that mods are too busy for?Ask us!
You are ALWAYS welcome to ask for advice!
Please check it out!
Smile Smile Smile

by clubfree on 10/29/2010 10:59:36 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, So theres this boy I like...No..LOVE, ADORE, FAWN OVER! I guess we can just say I have MAJOR crush on him! Im homeschooled, He goes to my church so I only see him sundays and the occasional youthgroup event, Im so shy though, My two BFF's talk to him and he sits by us on Sunday, But when he is near me, I lose control, I cant look at him, I look down at the wall and get really nervous, I think he knows I like him, But I have no idea if he likes me. And I dont think so because my first impression wasnt so good, I was so hyper and tired and was just crazy, Im scared he thinks Im annoying. What do I do?!? Please help! :/

Hey missy, I defintely know what you're going through. I used to like a boy at my church too. For right now work on being less nervous around him, or at least controlling your nerves so he won't know you're nervous. The next time you're around him try closing your eyes and taking a few deep breaths, get a cup of water or go to the bathroom if you have to. Once you're more relaxed around him, start talking to him more. The more you're around him you'll be able to tell if he likes you. Hope this helps!! Smile

Lynae P.

by mp3player9 on 10/29/2010 10:46:21 PM

MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tomorrow is my boyfriend's school's marching band's halloween dance & i`m going with him.I'm going as a cowgirl and he's going as a cowboy. I have a purple plaid shirt, jeans, boots and a hat.anything else i need for my costume?

Hey girl! Why not a cowboy badge or something like that? Regardless, your costume sounds awesome!
Lauren H.