5 HOURS AGO This is what *realllly* ticks guys off: http://t.co/cTHvUxlMC4

8 HOURS AGO OMG Ariana Grande's life was at risk during this show: http://t.co/M6sWWlLYk2

9 HOURS AGO Yasss @5SOS is nominated for an #RDMA: http://t.co/jfmyWcp5sf

COMMENTS

Rockin' rice krispy treats

I love making this quick ‘n’ easy treat for Halloween. My friends love ‘em and best of all? No baking required!

i wanna try those (:

by mspinky103010 on 11/3/2010 11:12:23 AM

I used to make this all the time for my little brother.:/

by i_luv_devin on 10/29/2010 11:11:34 PM

I made rice krispie treats one day......they wer really good...but they got crunchy...

by bamgirl101 on 10/28/2010 8:37:51 PM

just finished making those . after melting the marshmellows we pu 5 drops of red food colering and 6 drops of yeller ( yellow ) and we got a pumpkin cookie cutter and cut them out. there so cute !!!! there a great treat for a halloween party . we dont put chocolate in ours just marshmellows foodcollering and rice crispys .

by gabbzylol on 10/27/2010 1:07:42 PM

lol i sighned up yesterday and saw this and the funy thing is i was going to make these . i find it funny . if u need advice about anything but fashion im ur girl Smile

by gabbzylol on 10/27/2010 9:27:09 AM

these are the best things ever (:

by musicluva246 on 10/26/2010 11:40:43 PM

> Homework
> Puberty
> Siblings
> Fights
> Hair
> Bullying
> Music (Piano, violin, viola, cello, and singing)
> Figure Skating
> Parties
> Decorating
> Eating Healthy
> Acne
> Mean girls
> Starting Middle School
> Enemies
> Teachers
> Pets
> Parents
> School work
> And Anything else you can think of!

Come to my profile I will answer your question ASAP! I will post answers to your profile, and if its not publicly visible, to mine. I love to give advice and am happy to help!

Love,
~Megan~

by chicka678 on 10/26/2010 11:01:44 PM

sounds yummySmile got try it!!

check out my wall. comment and ull get one tooSmile i love talking hehehehehe

by hdance5 on 10/26/2010 9:32:11 PM

Hey girlies!
Need help and advice? I'd LOVE to help yah! From friends, boys, and family probs to makeup, skin, and a hair stitch, I can help. Comment on my profile with any question, and I'll reply ASAP (within at least 3 days max) with a thoughtful answer!
<3 Laura

by GottaLoveLaura on 10/26/2010 7:44:57 PM

My dad makes these ones but without the chocolate chips because he doesn't like chocolate.

by kjm109 on 10/26/2010 6:33:50 PM